PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new here

StevenT
30-04-11, 10:48
Hi,

My name is Steven.

I'm looking to find friends who understand Anxiety ssues.

I've suffered for years, I get stressed a lot.

I also have depression.

I have many interests.

Hope someone feels like getting in touch.

I look forward to hearing from you.:)

take care

steven

diane07
30-04-11, 10:51
Hi StevenT

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

StevenT
16-05-11, 12:03
so no one wants to talk to me on here either

paula lynne
16-05-11, 12:08
Hello Steven. Its usually quiet this time of day. You will find that if you hang around, you will meet others who can help you. There is a chat facility that a lot of the younger members use regularly, you have to be here a few days to use it, but its a massive help for a lot of people. Chat usually gets busy around evening time.
Nice to have you with us.
Paula x

pia
16-05-11, 12:23
Hi Steven,

Ive been a member here for a few months now, Have had lots of support from other members- which has been really helpful to me. Nice to have you with us. Where abouts are you from?
Piaxx

pinkdove
16-05-11, 12:48
:welcome: Hi Steven, and welcome i too suffer from anxiety and know how difficult it can be, but you will find lots of support on this site, and make some new friends along the way, if you take time to browse the forums you will find lots of us suffer the same as you, and that in itself can be a relief to know you are not alone, hope to hear lots from you in the future, take care and again welcome aboard :hugs::hugs:

Spidergirl
16-05-11, 13:18
Hi Steve T,

:welcome:

Hope you find this site helpful