PDA

View Full Version : calf pain for 7 weeks

anx mum
30-04-11, 20:35
Cant believe still got this calf pain its now like a dull ache physio said she thought it was scatica dont really know much about this

Greenman50
30-04-11, 20:39
At least you know its nothing serious Bev :yesyes:

I,ve had a bad right knee for nearly 10 years , i just ignore it now . Try and do the same you don,t want to focus on it 24/7 and get into a state again hun .
Hope your continueing to improve :D

sammi
30-04-11, 20:41
Cant believe still got this calf pain its now like a dull ache physio said she thought it was scatica dont really know much about this

It won't harm you hun, u feeling better? Has the chest pain cleared up? Mines back which is lovely for me haha x

hamster lady
01-05-11, 14:05
Hi anx mum

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having some pain in your leg from sciatica. I have had sciatica myself caused by a lower back problem and it certainly is very painful at times, it is a horrible nagging sort of a pain, I always think it feels like toothache in my leg! My sciatica is a bit better now but I still get it sometimes in my right leg if I over-do things and hurt my back. I had a prolasped disc in my lower back which was pinching the sciatic nerve, I had some physio like you which really helped. Please don't worry about it, I'm sure it will go away eventually and it isn't harmful at all. I find that massaging my leg (or even getting my hubby to do it) and having a hot bath really helps. I hope you feel better soon.xx:flowers: