PDA

View Full Version : In a Panic

Em.ma
30-04-11, 21:09
Hi.
Im panicking. i had an ear infection, sinus infection n bad violent cough and spent 4 days in bed. most has cleared but now i have a slight cough and itchy skin sometimes. Also pain in chest areas and under one rib sometimes. Also i get a feeling sometimes when i breathe in like my lungs are expannding to much and they feel like a baloon- its in centre top of chest near throat i feel this n sometimes it feels like in the throat. im terrified i have a chest infection and my lungs will collaspe. Also last few days had bad painful throat n cudnt eat or anything it hurt so much. when i yawned i would cry in pain. also it hurt under tounge. I do have a widsom tooth coming through at the moment though. the sore throat cleared but has come back this morning- not as bad with a pain under tounge and mouth area.

Em.ma
30-04-11, 22:38
Also now i have a weird feeling between my big toe and 2nd toe like a huge rish of tingling and feeling like sometimes stuck in between them- its passed now

Em.ma
30-04-11, 23:23
just got the feeling again in my upper chest centre but not as bad. im scared. also last few days been burping every two seconds or so- was eating a few days ago and got the painful food stuck in chest feeling

Em.ma
01-05-11, 00:02
Really can't sleep or drink cause of this

Utility
01-05-11, 00:12
Hi

Sometimes if you have a wee virus in your system it can take time to clear. It sounds as though it could be something like this. Try your hardest not to blow things out of proportion. Why don't you give NHS 24 or NHS Direct a call - they will put your mind at ease.

Em.ma
01-05-11, 00:14
Thank you. Can't phone Nhs at moment have to wait till Tuesday to see a doc but I'm so scared to sleep and I'm gonna get something bad. Thank u for reply

Utility
01-05-11, 00:23
I know it is easy for me to say but please don't think like that, you will only increase the anxiety and make something feel worse than it is.

No wonder you have had a sore throat if you have a wisdom tooth coming out and the burping just sounds like classic anxiety.

Why can't you phone NHS?

Em.ma
01-05-11, 00:23
Oh also i HAs a cold weeks week ago n a slight cough for weeks then a bad bacterieal infection n now slight cough weird throAt pain and throat expladning at base of neck feeling and feeling scared

Em.ma
01-05-11, 00:24
Have to use landline and mum n dad shout at me for it

Em.ma
01-05-11, 00:25
Breathing is what's worrying me most. I also has little sleep for a week and stress of bro being in a mental health ward

Em.ma
01-05-11, 00:28
Last moan up is I'm itchy all over and have some little patches of dry skin- could it be an allergic reaction

Utility
01-05-11, 00:36
Sorry, I didn't mean to pry.

You even mention it yourself that you feel stressed so no wonder you are a bit unwell. Once you have visited the doctor everything will be fine and you will see that it was nothing serious.

Em.ma
01-05-11, 23:47
Hi thank you.
Today had the thing again a few times- sometimes feel like its at base of throat and that when i move it happens :S i cant describe it. mouth is so painful i cant even brush my teeth or have a drink at moment. i let a few tears out earlier cause of the pain. i also have two spot like things in gum. had these for a few weeks and the back spasm scares me because then its painful to breathe also been having bad chest pains an pain in lower neck at moment. also i cough a few times a day and have to clear my throat sometimes. finding it hard to talk at moment and hard to get some sleep.

Em.ma
03-05-11, 14:17
Hi. One last thing is with the breathing stuff it was happen whilst moving fast on a train today but once it stopped and slowed down in stopped :S