PDA

View Full Version : Worrying about the Balloon Debate.

SHYGIRLAJB
01-05-11, 14:43
Hi Everyone

I started an English Course back in January. I am trying to brush up on my English and get some upto date sort of certificates. I got either a D or an E in my English when I did my GCSE. I have passed English Literacy Level 1 and hoping to do Level 2, which is equivalent to GCSE A to C grade.

My homework for Thursday, is about a Balloon Debate. Have to think up a character, make a list of reasons why that person should stay in the balloon and then write a speech, which I have to present to the class on Thursday. I am totally worrying about the whole thing. The other people in the class can you questions , etc. Eeek.

Has anyone else done this sort of thing, if so what did you do??.

It's bad enough choosing the character, as I am not sure who to pick. Yes ok, there isn't that many people in my class. Including myself there is like 5 something like that. hmmm. I don't know, hmmm. :(

Anita.

SHYGIRLAJB
02-05-11, 13:02
Hi,

Thanks for replying to my post. At the moment im suffering with total brain fade and can't think of anything. grrrr. I really hate it when this happens, cos nothing seem to get through. It doesn't help its an anxious week anyway. hmmm.

:weep:

Anita.

Million_Moments
04-05-11, 20:38
I've never heard of a balloon debate!

Ok I was thinking how about Steve Crohn or somebody else who is immune to HIV, or somebody immune to another disease, because they are so rare that to lose one would put back out research years. Plus such individuals are capable of curing HIV in others now, though through a dangerous/complicated process of bone marrow transplant now possible on a wide scale.