PDA

View Full Version : Ex-sufferer site

ollie35
15-04-06, 11:30
If you would like to take a look at my site and maybe give me feedback, any comments good or bad are welcome.
Only been up and running a month, so still a baby : )
I have a lot of friends in this country and abroad I have met over the years, and i keep getting asked if I will be putting a forum on there.
I think it is a great idea and would love to be able to help and post on there myself and create a very good helpful community
Thanks for looking
Paul
www.anxietynomore.co.uk

darkangel
15-04-06, 11:37
Hi
Just had a look through your site - it gives us inspiration and it is so true to say anxiety is only a HABIT.

I was unable to click on a few of the links ie. anxiety and diet, contact us, etc - maybe you are still working on these.

Good luck with your website and your book.

Darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

ollie35
15-04-06, 11:43
All links should be working,
Can anyone else tell me if there is a problem please.
All been fine up to now.
Thanks
Paul

trevor
15-04-06, 13:02
hi paul,

everything seems to be working to me,,

its a great site and loads of inspiration i have already added it to my favourites ,,

thanks

trevor,:D

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

ollie35
15-04-06, 13:30
Thanks trevor,
Just checked with a few of my friends and they say everything is fine so..........phew.
The site was something I wanted to do for ages and reach out and help as many people as possible.
Thanks for your good feedback
Take care and keep the faith
Paul

darkangel
15-04-06, 13:38
Hi again

Ive just been back on your site and yes the links are working fine.

[:I] Maybe my computer had a blip, either that or I had a blip [:I]

........life is for living not just for surviving

tara
15-04-06, 14:08
Hi Paul, what a great site, many wonderful and true things are said there and you can tell your and experienced ex-sufferer, i can so relate with running away from things, i have even run away from my own house and jumped over my neighbours wall because someone was knocking on my door !!!. Thankfully i am not at that stage now but still have a few things to over come, more so feelings and thoughts.
I will read your site to gain more knowledge and to unlearnn the learned behaviour.
Tara xx

Southern_Belle
15-04-06, 14:58
ollie,

I agree, what a wonderful site! Great tips for those that are still suffering. Thx.

Bel

nomorepanic
15-04-06, 19:08
Paul

Thanks for the link - I have already emailed you my opinions on it so thanks for sharing.

Nicola

ollie35
15-04-06, 19:19
Thanks Nicola for allowing me to put the link in.
I do not make much out of the site as that is really not what it is there for, the book and the other small amount of products help me to keep helping others full time.
But I apprciate you letting me put the link and I can tell that you really do care.
Thanks again
Paul

ollie35
17-04-06, 22:51
Just added my forum, everyone is welcome.

Sorry update, I have decided to delay the forum for a while but thanks for looking at my site.
Take care,

Paul

desperate
25-04-06, 16:24
thought it was a good site

Sarah

pips
26-04-06, 15:47
Wonderful Site.

Thanks Paul for sharing.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X

latic
27-04-06, 20:02
Your site is fantastic!!! Really inspiring and positive. I want to buy your book and look forward to my recovery. Thank you

There is a light and it never goes out