PDA

View Full Version : Putting this to bed

Jayuk
01-05-11, 16:52
Heya guys,

Just after some thoughts.

I have been just about coping with my latest anxiety re occurance. It is the same that started me off over a year ago but I got over it eventually and then it returned!

I have for a few weeks been having an ache in my groin, thigh and testicle aswell as sometimes above my penis around my pubic area and sometimes down to my knee. Also my groin muscle feels a bit sore when stretched and sometimes when I walk it is a bit sore around the crease of my leg joining my body.

The doctor has checked my testicle and says it is fine so I am left thinking this could be muscle related with me constantly thinking of this area and tensining perhaps. The aches don't always tend to be at the same time.

I am getting fed up of waking in the morning with a really slight but irritating ache near the top of my right testicle then throughout the day it being around my groin and thigh. Sometimes in social settings the thigh pain gets more intense too.

I am after an objective view really to pull myself out of the groove I have fallen into again so what do you think?

Thanks

J x

Christers
01-05-11, 17:29
do you think it's at all possible that you are feeling these pains because you are focusing on them too much? I once had it in my head that there was something wrong with my ovaries and developed back pain which used to keep me awake at night. However, when my boyfriend and i split up, i had something else to worry about and, miraculously, the back pain disappeared almost immediately.

Jayuk
01-05-11, 17:36
I would say it is very possible.

In fact I think it could be because I am thinking of it a d then this has caused the aches trough tension I that area.

I am hoping anyway! Anyone else had this?

Greenman50
01-05-11, 18:28
Hi Mate

As you know i,ve had plum ache and stomach ache (feels connected) on and off for years , plus a bad back . Its something i don,t worry about as i,ve had it for years . The thing is the dr has taken a peek and you know your fine mate , its just convinceing our tortured mines its ok . Something i seem to be able to do now , just ignore everything and it goes away , easier said than done i know .

Could just be groin strain or something else but we always think the worst !

Take care mate :yesyes: