PDA

View Full Version : constipation. hunger. nausea. negative thinking

honeyp1e
01-05-11, 18:54
I have been constipated now AGAIN for about 3 - 4 days :weep: just can't budge it been drinking lactalose still can't go i look like am about to give birth and its giving me bad nausea and light-headed feeling but its mainly my stomach that worry's me as its so big & solid and i have sat on the loo past half hour and just can't go I've been passing wind the past few days and OMG i stink and am getting really anxious and panicky worrying as to why do i smell so bad ????
am feeling so tired/ nausea. lower bad back pain, pain top of stomach just below my ribs, i also get like the trembles feeling aswell, and can eel all wing moving round lower stomach, crazy stomach noises & constant hunger feelings even when i have just finished eating & i wont eat to much as my neg thinking takes over then about iv eaten to much & will b sick etc (am emetophobic)
soon as i've eaten i really feel all my bowels moving but nothing comes out
how can i sort all this out ??

joans60
01-05-11, 19:33
You need something stronger than Lactulose try senna and if that doesnt work ask the doctor for something stronger my friend has just had something from the doctors to take because he as had trouble going to the loo.

Joanx