PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Laurenfreya
02-05-11, 14:16
Hi not sure what I'm relly doing! I have been suffering from panic attacks and anxiety fo 15 years - I take medication but am currently having a bad time of it ! Having a bad day can't stop having panic attacks can;t see where one starts and another ends !x

nomorepanic
02-05-11, 14:18
Hi Laurenfreya

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

theoldcorner
02-05-11, 14:23
Hi Lauren,
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are in a particularly rough patch. My anxiety isn't as frequent as it used to be. Probably because I am avoiding a lot of things I want to do. What kind of symptoms are you getting at the moment?
Best wishes, Shaun

Laurenfreya
02-05-11, 14:32
I too avoid anything that makes me uncomfortable ! I am at home and have been having panic attacks all day non stop have a very high level of anxiety and just want to cry . It's like I can't get enough air in feel dizzy and faint ,cold hands and feet jittery Thats about it! God I sound like a nut job!

theoldcorner
02-05-11, 14:44
Luckily for you, we all seem to be in the same 'nutty' boat. :)

I also get the dizzines (blurred vision), get a funny 'prickly' heat, tingly hands, mind goes blank and get dry throat.

Is there anything you used to do OK but can't do now?

Vanilla Sky
02-05-11, 22:42
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Archite
02-05-11, 23:17
You have lots of friends that you have never imagined !
When I read stories like yours it's like I know you simply because we share the same feelings!
Chin up