PDA

View Full Version : what can i do to get my weight back?

Forrest
15-04-06, 18:52
iam having bad axiety over my weight iam still lossing what can i do are eat to get my self to gain my weight back i want my 30 pounds back so i dont have to buy new paints?

nomorepanic
15-04-06, 19:10
I believe you can buy some build-up drinks that help people put weight on.

Don't know the names of them over there but try googling for something like "weight gain drinks" or something similar.

Nicola

Forrest
15-04-06, 19:38
hey i was thinking on some hi carb shakes but always worried about flares in my ibs!!i just drank an ensure and forced my self to eat breakfast scabled eggs and toast its a start because i never eat breakfast..See my weight loss could be from me quiting drinking i use to drink a half case of beer every other day and a nice beer belly going lol i havnt drank in over a year and the beers i drank where miro beers had alot of cals and carbs in them a strong wheat beer..

May Day
15-04-06, 22:16
Hi Forrest

You will have lost a lot of weight if you stopped drinking that much beer .. beer has a lot of calories in it ... i lost a stone in just over 2 weeks ... try food suppliment drinks as they will keep your strenght up too ... eat small regular meals if you find big main meals a chore

May

The brightest, sunniest day may follow the darkest, stormiest night ... enjoy the sun