PDA

View Full Version : Arm and Leg pains

duke246810
03-05-11, 18:42
I am experiencing some very unusual arm and leg pains. Usually when i lift up my left arm i can only keep it up for about 2 seconds as it gets so achy and heavy, although this doesnt happen with my right arm. I have tightning shooting pains in my legs which eases when i massage them or press hard on them, it gives me a feeling of being cold. Not sure what this is, could it be cramp? Also i get pains in my vains in my wrists, is this normal? Thanks

macc noodle
03-05-11, 19:03
If you have a weakness in the your arm and can only keep it up for 2 seconds, you really should consult a doc. because that is just not normal.

Also, the pains in your legs too - I am not a doc. but sounds like circulatory issues which should also be checked out.

How long have you had them?

Jan
x

duke246810
03-05-11, 19:10
I have had them for a very long time now.
This worries me.. Is it possible for the circulation to completely cut off?

macc noodle
03-05-11, 19:46
I would think that if you have had it a long time now then it could be anxiety based - possibly from over breathing ?

Why not see a doc and get checked out, or are you like me and terrified of docs??

Jan
x

duke246810
03-05-11, 19:56
Well ive been to the doctors alot lately, and feel like she is just saying everything is due to anxiety and not even checking :(
It does get worse when i cross my legs or lean on them though..? x

macc noodle
03-05-11, 20:11
Oooh do you mind me asking how old you are duke? It could be age related - I was only laughing and joking with my friends the other day about how we older ladies get the old pins and needles when we cross our legs!!!!