PDA

View Full Version : Hello my name's Rob i'm new here i hope to meet some friends here.

Roc
03-05-11, 19:15
Hello Everyone I've been suffering with severe anxiety/social phobia now for 13 yrs. I have just found this site and hope too meet like minded friends on here and hopefully help others, by sharing my experiences.

Thanks for reading.
Rob

nomorepanic
03-05-11, 19:16
Hi Roc

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

tillymint
03-05-11, 19:25
I'm quite new here myself just a couple of weeks as a memeber although I have been viewing threads as a visitor for a while (usuallywhen googling my latest symptoms ha ha).

I'm sure you will make many friends:)

Roc
03-05-11, 19:31
Thanks Tillymint, nice too meet you!

upandown
03-05-11, 20:14
Welcome

Hope you find this forum helpful.

:)

Lindy
03-05-11, 20:30
Hello, I've only been here a week or so but it's a good place to be :)

anx mum
03-05-11, 20:34
Hello Everyone I've been suffering with severe anxiety/social phobia now for 13 yrs. I have just found this site and hope too meet like minded friends on here and hopefully help others, by sharing my experiences.

Thanks for reading.
Rob

Hi rob u will find this site useful i too suffer with anxiety and panic attacks.

paula lynne
03-05-11, 22:37
Hi Rob, its great that you found us.! Ive been here a while and its helped me like nothing else Ive tried, bit of a life saver you might say. You'll get loads of support and meet some good friends along the way....keep posting. Good to have you with us! :welcome:

Roc
03-05-11, 23:06
Thanks for the replys everyone very encouraging, just wanted to add that i'm 34 and live in Berkshire, just so you all know a bit more about me - Hope tomorrow brings less panic/anxiety to you all!

Vanilla Sky
03-05-11, 23:20
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x