PDA

View Full Version : Hello to everyone here

shakenotstirred
04-05-11, 13:16
My name is Murray. I'm from New Zealand and was recommended this site by a current poster. I developed an anxiety disorder about seven years ago and have had quite a journey with it . . . as most here probably do. I feel more or less in control now but the road still has plenty of potholes in it. I know I can learn a lot from fellow suffers as they have proved crucial in the journey so far . . . there's nothing beats being among those who "get it". I look forward to meeting you. :sofa:

nomorepanic
04-05-11, 13:17
Hi shakenotstirred

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

RainbowGirl
04-05-11, 13:24
welcome to the forum :)

paula lynne
04-05-11, 13:32
HELLO MS.....ITS BEEN A WHILE......AT LEAST AN HOUR! :D
So great that you decided to join us, we are a very friendly bunch and you'll get lots of help and support here. The forum is easy to use (and the private message facility actually works here...:winks:). The "search" facility is very helpful...just type in a key word and away you go. Really happy you are here, I just know it will help you.
PM me anytime.
Love, P x:welcome::yahoo::bighug1:

Vanilla Sky
04-05-11, 22:21
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x