PDA

View Full Version : Panic for Days

Dreamer029
05-05-11, 05:33
Hi All,

So it's back with a vengeance, seriously. I have attacks on and off all day for the past 4-5 days and then when I come home. Last night I woke up and was already in the midst of a serious panic attack.... It took me about 8 minutes to calm down. Now I am scared to go to sleep even though I am extremely tired.

:(

Laur

andrew
05-05-11, 06:36
Hi Laur,
Sorry to read you are having to cope with a lot of panic attacks recently. Well done for coping. Well done for calming yourself down and being aware of whats happening with you. Try and stay positive and reassure yourself that you will get through this anxious period ok.
Do try and get some sleep, you'll feel better for it. And reassure yourself that even if you do wake up panicking you'll be able to calm down and be ok.
You take care

nanny
05-05-11, 07:56
Hi

so so sorry you are feeling so bad, thats like me at the moment i have had quite a few bad days and nights, terrible nightmares etc also suffer from sleep paralysis which frightens the heck out of me.
I can't give advise at the moment because going thorugh the same, but i'm thinking of you xx:hugs: