PDA

View Full Version : Could this be a symptom of anxiety or is something not right with me

ScottUK
05-05-11, 13:47
Take your field of vision Then old your hand flat out in front of you at arms lenth like your pushing against a wall.
Ok that the size that your hand takes up in your vision.
Now when i look at anything, close up far away anything the centre part of my vision sways and floats a little its not all my field of vision its very only slightly but noticeable it sways left the right up and down like a missile homeing in on a target would but its only the centre of my vision not all of it.
What do you think it could be has any one had any thing like it , its not Ocilacopia which is discribed as being all the vision and only with movement as i have it when iam still.
It could almost be like its warping.
Very strange if i could make a video of it i would.
Its strange what do you think.

ScottUK
05-05-11, 13:49
My vision also looks like its in another world almost tunnel vison.

shinderuko
05-05-11, 15:57
It sounds like anxiety to me. My vision is the first thing to be affected when I'm about to have a panic attack. Try not to worry about it too much as that could make it worse.

suzy-sue
05-05-11, 15:59
Why dont you go to the Opticians and get checked out .it will at least give you peace of mind .Anxiety can cause weird symptoms .Sue x