PDA

View Full Version : im new too

anitaa
05-05-11, 16:42
hi :byebye:

Ive just found this site, after googling my heart attack symptoms for half an hour!! have decided i worry too much about my health since having children and get anxious about everything, im glad i have found a forum i can relate too!:D

speak soon xx

diane07
05-05-11, 16:47
Hi anitaa

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

anitaa
05-05-11, 17:08
thankyou xx

Christers
05-05-11, 17:22
Hi Anita! welcome to the forum. You'll find loads of people to relate to here, me being one! I too have developed severe anxiety since having a child. It seems to be quite a normal response, but anxious people like us tend to over emphasise it. Hopefully we'll get through it eventually!

anitaa
05-05-11, 17:32
hi christers

thanks, glad im not the only one, it must be the day to day stress of having children!lol

Christers
05-05-11, 17:34
If you ever want to chat you can private message or email me. It's anxiety about my health that i focus on too. We might be able to talk each other down sometimes! lol

anitaa
05-05-11, 18:52
okey dokey, thanks will do!:D

when i tell my other half he just tells me to stop be stupid and over reacting! its good to know there is someone who understands and has the same probs!lol

Christers
06-05-11, 00:29
Anitaa, my partner refuses to engage in any coversation about my health anxiety, so i know how it feels. It must be difficult for them too. They can see things clearly and rationally and just don't understand why we can't!

anitaa
06-05-11, 10:03
yea get your point, sometimes it must be annoying for them, but it does not help when im panicing and OH says 'dont panic you can get a stroke from panic attacks!' lol:D