PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone. Im new - can you really feel this ill

GillT
16-04-06, 11:34
Ive been feeling terrible for ages. Ive had a lot of stress due to my severe allegies. I had a panic attack one night but didnt realise it was one until the morning when I thought it must have been because I ddint seem what else it could be. It lasted about 20 minutes. Since then I have felt awful, almost like I have flu and with nausea, headaches etc. Also sometimes tingly fingers in the motning. but not the symptoms you would expect like my heart racing. I dont get any times when I feel well, just sometimes more awful than other times! I keep going to the doctors but they just seem perplexed although my allergy doctor says it is stress. I also cant tolerate any alcohol now - really strange. Is this significant.

katyfitz
16-04-06, 11:37
u sound like me i dont suffer the heart racing but i do suffer the flu8 like symptoms and lightheadedness, sounds to me like not so much panic but definately general anxiety, how long u felt this way? and what do doctors say to you when u go?

get better mate, happy easter xx

GillT
16-04-06, 11:44
I'm waiting for a letter back from the allergy consultant who thinks I am suffering with stress. My G.P.s just look baffled but they are rubbish anyway and I am thinking of changing doctors. I dont really want to take drugs as they dont agree with me so dont know what the anser is. Do you feel ill the time. I cant believe how ill I feel although strangely I sleep quite will.

jackie
16-04-06, 12:01
gill i sleep well too but never feel well, as you say just feel less horrible some days. it is sooo possible to feel this bad with anxiety and stress just have a look at the symptoms pages to see how many of us suffer daily

all the best, youll love it here

jackie

GillT
18-04-06, 09:46
But how long have you been like this Jackie? This has been going on for weeks and doesnt even seem to relate to stress as I can have a really good day and then feel terrible the next day. I dont understand whats physically going on. Also I dont want to take drugs as my body doesnt tolerate them. Even quarter of a valium knocks me out for 2 days!