PDA

View Full Version : Sore throat and breathing

Em.ma
06-05-11, 21:18
Lately ive been suffering with painful mouth and have found it diffucult to eat and drink sometimes. It went yesterday and now is slightly back again. also been having this thing where my throat feels like it contracts for a few seconds. i found this happened when i was moving fast on a train a few times and few other times to. Also on one ear just inside i got a weird feeling the other day then cudnt walk. also when i put an ear phone in my other ear i got a stinging feeling on same place than the other ear. I also been getting (once yesterday) a weird pain on one side of head and lots of head pains and head feelings.

scaredstiff695
06-05-11, 21:24
hi hunni you been to doctor about your sinuses xxx
ears head and throiat feeling sore bmight be run down x
anxiety can make us run down

Em.ma
06-05-11, 21:27
Hiya.
Its not inner ear at all. hard to explain but its just behind the ear lobe so i know its not that. And i dont feel that its my sinuses.
Im very worried about throat. I had it, it cleared, it came back, it cleared keeps happening. its not even my throat its my mouth that goes swollen lol.i did have an ear infecion n sinus which went with anti biotics. im also worried about breathing

scaredstiff695
06-05-11, 21:35
whats breathing doing hunni you no me and my breathing. i lost my voice 2 in a month through stress xx

Em.ma
06-05-11, 21:38
been having this thing where my throat feels like it contracts for a few seconds. i found this happened when i was moving fast on a train a few times and few other times to. its on base of throat. have also had a thing were it feels like my upper chest/lungs expand. Thank you for your replies btw. That must have been horrible to loose your voice.

scaredstiff695
06-05-11, 21:45
o yes course veeryone says you can talk so your breathiong lol
what you mean contracts

Em.ma
06-05-11, 21:48
it felt like it tighetned and loosened but i know it wasnt that but i dont know how else to describe it. also getting weird pains in head and a funny feeling in inner right ear just now.

Em.ma
06-05-11, 22:13
Lso lately had itchy dry skin in loads of places

Em.ma
07-05-11, 23:38
the breathing thing happened again when i was in a fast car today- it happened once when we went over a bump. also for about 5 weeks ive coughed a few times every day and could feel my food in my throat after i ate- like crumbs in my throat.

Em.ma
08-05-11, 01:34
Scared to sleep now

Em.ma
09-05-11, 21:27
i was sat in a lesson in college today and the breathing thing happened once again- i got it once

macc noodle
09-05-11, 21:32
And you coped hun xx

How u feeling now?

Jan
x

Em.ma
09-05-11, 22:26
Hi. I feel ok about that now but of course a tad anxios. At the moment I'm mote panicky about the creature in my loft. U can hear it run about and the walls cracking. Also sometimes I hear an alarm type thing go off up there for a few seconds. One if my fears is a house fire so I'm scared. Also in the mornings when they go in loft I can hear like a hissing cough and walking. I know last year we had squirrels but I think it's seagulls this time as we have some on a close neighbours roof that come every year

scaredstiff695
09-05-11, 22:31
hey hunni wat about to relax u putting a smoke alaerm in ur bedropom xx or gouing up to your loft n investigating x

Em.ma
10-05-11, 18:13
Hiya. Cant get up in my loft. no ladder and no one can get up there but we do have two smoke alarms in the house. I just cant stand the thought of a fire and loosing everything we have. I get scared when i hear the two beeps from up there

Em.ma
11-05-11, 00:05
Ant sleep keep hearingvthe wall crack n the alarm go off up there

Em.ma
11-05-11, 09:28
i just woke up gasping for air

Ellie-Bear
11-05-11, 09:43
Hi Emma,

How are you feeling now? It's very scary when you wake up gasping for air! I've had the strange throat feelings that you've had, for me it's like my throat kind of goes into a spasm for a few seconds, it's very strange. Is this like what you get?
It's horrible when you hear starnge noises at night, it really freaks me out as well.
Take care. Xx

Em.ma
12-05-11, 21:35
Hiya. thanks. i guess i was just to foucused on it.
yesterday i heard the seagull in loft today and today i can hear banging up there. also im worried cause our gas cooker never lights and turns on and that comes from the loft :S

Em.ma
12-05-11, 21:36
finding it hard to turn of laptop and go to bed at the moment

Em.ma
13-05-11, 21:54
last few days been having loads and loads of headaches mainly in the afternoon and feeling ill and dizzy. also after using the hot water i hear a bang in the loft S:

Em.ma
13-05-11, 21:56
i also just remeberd that a few months ago we had an electirc burning smell in the kitchen

Em.ma
14-05-11, 22:22
got the breathing thing again whilst in car today. also i had a sinus/ear infection bout a month ago with treandmous pain but last few days had headaches/dizziness and a pain/tight feeling when closing eyes like i did with the infection and eyes feel funny today. i got a weird feeling under right eye. also when i use ear phones the tip of my ear feels like theres a scracth and also its sore to press around nose area and pain above eye brows sometimes and been getting pains on top of head. very scared i will go blind.