PDA

View Full Version : help me please... im just so tired

ashley
16-04-06, 19:15
Dear all

Im trying so hard , and yet i just want to be myself again and now.
Its so tuff fighting every day.. every hour ..every minute..sometimes every second..

Ive been taking citropram now for 7 days .. 10mg and i am now thinking of uping it to 20mg which was my doctors recommended dose, i am scared though as my symptoms have been quite bad to be honest with ya.. with racing heart beats, sweating,palp, eptopics, everything is doubled and trippled and i know i have been brave taking the tablets.. and i want to carry them on as i pray they will make me feel better .. but i wanna know when i am going to reep the benifit.. when will i start to see a difference..
What will really gut me is after all this ,,, if i dont see any difference atall.. that will dishearted me in a masif way.
Im so tireda and weak of feeling so up and down all the time..
When i go to bed at night , im drowsy as hell.. but my heart is racing like mad... with lotes of palps ..so how can i sleep.
And when i do sleep i dont for long..im waking up on and off all night.
My cousin is popping over tonight and she has zopicone(sleeping tab), does anyone know if thats ok to take one.. so that i can have a decent nights sleep..
i know you guys ant doctors ..but just wondering if i could take just the one .. as i cant see my doctor till tuesday like us all.

Oh im a complete mess, i have made tiny steps in some things.. but i just feel so scared..as i feel my body will just about take as much as it can take one of these days and give up on me..

hope i make sense..bit out of it

ashley x

wendy
16-04-06, 20:01
Hi Ash

Sorry you not feeling too good, how well you have done to take the tablets! Stick with it and Im sure you will begin to see the benefits, my doc told me that the meds begin to kick in after one or Two weeks generally so you nearly there to start feeling a bit better,

Not sure about the sleeping tablets, could you maybe ring NHS Direct to check it out with them first?

You deserve to have a break from this anxiety c*** and I promise it going get better for you soon, you know where I am if you need me,

Take Care

Love Wendy xxxxxx

jackie
16-04-06, 20:25
ash i know how hard it is. we all seem to be so bad these days, it is hard to see a day of getting better.. but you are nto alone ash and you have great friends here

i for one would not take the extra tablet, you have been so brave but even if it had a small side effect that might make you panic and that is not worth it

hang in there ash and i will try to do the same even though it has been a tough few days for us all

jackie