PDA

View Full Version : Tomasz revisiting

th
07-05-11, 05:15
Hi I am revisiting after a long absence. I am a recovering alcoholic. What came first the panic attacks or the alcoholism? Both I suppose. I have been clean for nearly two years. The panic attacks are more manageable these days although I still have them, 27 years and still counting. They usually last from 20 minutes to half an hour. After the first attack they usually stop these days, whilst I was drinking they would go on all day. I am on no medication, all the meds made me feel even worse. The last couple of weeks I get an attack just as I am about to fall asleep. So I thought I would come on the site to visit, either to chat or play a game. to break the cycle and distract myself. I opted for the game this time but the site tells me I must have at least 5 posts to play. So here I am.

diane07
07-05-11, 05:17
Hi th

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

macc noodle
07-05-11, 05:33
Hi th

Sounds like you doing a great job with your recover and showing great determination to get round these panic attacks.

Good luck with the games - they are addictive in a really good way :D

Take care

Vanilla Sky
07-05-11, 10:06
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x