PDA

View Full Version : Tumour fears back

Hopefulmi
07-05-11, 23:46
I think I'm going mad.

So it started with ghosting vision but I think the pinhole test is working:wacko:

I had a daughter 3 months ago but she died. I delivered via c section and had a period at 3 and 7 weeks post partum,was due last week, now nothing. Definitely not pregnant.

My legs and fingers and things occasionally jerk.

My ear has a constant low buzzing in it but can only hear it when it is quiet about. Sometimes when I stand up quickly and thinks, my head and ears feel full. Also if I bend over there is pre sure in my forehead but not pain.

Does it sound like a brain tumour?:weep:

blueangel
07-05-11, 23:58
I'm not a medic, but I don't think you have a brain tumour. You've had a most horrendous experience and I'm not surprised that you've been getting odd symptoms. You've got to heal mentally and physically. What sort of support have you been getting? Have you been put in touch with SANDS? Or a midwife who is experienced in dealing with bereaved mothers?

It also sounds to me as though you need to have a chat with your GP about your symptoms and your anxieties.

Take care, and keep us posted.

Hopefulmi
08-05-11, 00:09
I had a psychologist but have been discharged and am in contact with sands. I am also on citalopram. Terrified I'm going to die soon. I'm so sad

nomorepanic
08-05-11, 00:23
You have been through a traumatic thing with losing a baby daughter so it is no wonder you are concerned that you are going to die as well but I do not think it is a brain tumour but you do need to talk to someone about what you went through.

macc noodle
08-05-11, 01:30
Oh sweetie, you have had an absolutely momentously sad experience and it is only to be expected that you may have some kind of reaction to the pain and grief.

I think that this is what is causing you these symptoms.

You do need to talk to a professional and get some help.

I do not think for one moment that you have a brain tumour - having seen someone close to me suffer with one.

Take care

:hugs:

Hopefulmi
08-05-11, 11:08
Thanks guys. I have a sands support group to go to from tomorrow so will be with a lot of people in the same boat and there are professionals there.

Just the constant buzzing in my ear and slightly off vision bothering me again. Then I googles to see if it's normal or your cycle to be out of whack and it said it could be a brain tumour!

Taffy
08-05-11, 11:40
Stay off Google my friend....I know its hard but it tells you everything and nothing.

From what you have said I don't think you have a brain tumour.