PDA

View Full Version : Newbie just joined

celticbrock
08-05-11, 23:59
Hi everyone and thanks for letting me join.I have been diagnosed with GAD and depression many years ago but only now am i accepting that is something ive got and its not going to go away in a hurry.Ive recently been put on Sertraline as i was taking venlafaxine which to my horror were making my syptoms so much worse and as a sufferer also of psoriasis i can tell you it made it ten times worse.In the six weeks ive been on sertraline what a difference my psoriasis has got but it does come with its ups and downs,the side effects arent to nice but going to speak with my C.P.N tomorrow.Hope i havent bored u all to much and thanks for taking the time to listen.Carol

nomorepanic
09-05-11, 00:00
Hi celticbrock

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

lbethell98
09-05-11, 04:24
Hi Carol, I haven't been on any medication as I haven't told anyone really about the anxieties and irrational thoughts I suffer from. I just stumbled on the site today after trying to find some self-help - how did you approach your doctor and what is a C.P.N? Talk soon, Laura