PDA

View Full Version : i have cancer

davebrum
16-04-06, 23:30
guys i have lung cancer you guys have made life living for so long i havent thought about my anxiety for so long now it is so right nic is right you suddenly find you can cope because you concentrate on some thing else the only reason im telling you this is because i have always believed and supported nmp you guys can beat this you guys showed me there are other guys who have this thing called anxiety we have laughed and had great times supporting each other thats the whole point support each other please we all are in the same boat help where you can please
love you guys speak to you soon
david

nomorepanic
16-04-06, 23:42
Dave

Has this being diagnosed?

Nicola

Rennie1989
17-04-06, 00:44
Omg!! I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope everything goes well.

Scooties Back

trac67
17-04-06, 00:50
Dave,

Drop me a mail hun, you have my e-mail address.

love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

alexis
17-04-06, 01:38
Hi Sorry to hear the bad news, hope treatment is possible??

jackie
17-04-06, 08:36
have you been told this. are you sure. if you have we will all be here for you

i hope you are ok

jackie

florence
17-04-06, 09:34
So sorry to hear that Dave.
I wish you all the best in your recovery.
Take care.

Florence.

*** Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.***

Piglet
17-04-06, 11:24
Thinking about you mate and wishing you all the best.

Love Piglet x

pips
18-04-06, 10:57
So sorry Dave.

Take care,

Love Pip's X X

hayles
18-04-06, 11:02
All the best for a good recovery

Hay x

Ma Larkin
18-04-06, 12:48
Hang in there David, wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery. My mate has just been diagnosed with 2 large tumours, one on each lung. He starts chemo next Monday. They are hoping to shrink them & operate & he has had a good prognosis.

Take care & all the best.

Les

Paddington
18-04-06, 13:51
Dave,i know how terrified you are right now[i too had cancer 4 years ago and assumed it was a death sentance,WELL IT AINT.you will get treatment and get better[i am coming up to my 5 year check!]i stopped the fags too[got fat mind!!]it is a scarey ride my love ,i know.A bit like joining a club you didn't want to be a member of!!??I f you want to mail me ,please do.We are all here to support you thru this journey Dave,honest,it's not just words i mean it with all my heart,I am here when you need me.Am away next week,so wont be able to log on but,please if you want to offload your fears do it any way,and i'll reply when i get back.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

ashley
18-04-06, 14:05
Dave
Please let us now.. how you are doing right now, as we dont know what the situation is darling????

Whatever it is please let us know ...

ashleyx

Barb
18-04-06, 15:38
Hi Dave

SENDING YOU A BIG ((((((((((HUG)))))))))) KEEP THINKING POSITIVE HUN, WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU

BARB X

seh1980
18-04-06, 16:16
Thinking of you Dave. Do let us know how you are getting on...

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

mirry
19-04-06, 10:11
Dave, i dont know you but i feel for you.

you tell us we can beat this anxiety - you too can beat your illness !

The medical world has moved on alot , let us know how you get on.
we are all here for you
xxx

mirryx