PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im New :)

lourah1989
09-05-11, 13:05
hi im new to this thing log on here quiet often and always read what people right! i suffer from an anxiety disorder i have suffered with this for 6 months now tryed various medication and there all pants i am only 21 and very rarely do the things that most 21 years olds do! i cant focus on anythink, i got demoted at work and my lifes basically shit right about know all the things i used to love i hate know or fear doing them in case i have a panic attack! my biggest fear of all time is my heart i fear it will just stop working and il die, i often have crazy thoughts ie picture my own funeral or a loved one crying! its pretty f'd up seriously! i also have spent the past 6 months constantly checking my pulse, going to a n e and convincing my self i am actually really sick when truely no doctor has yet found a problem with me but still i sit here and convince my self im going to die and my hearts going to stop! my main symtoms i get which scare me is like mad fluttering in my chest and sharp pain right under neath my breasts! also i always feel numb all over i really do hope this is just anxiety cos im really scared i feel like im going mad i dont remeber the last time i was happy or the last time i didnt think like this! i want my life bk and to be a normal human being again but i doubt now this will ever happen again :weep: x x x any way rant over

diane07
09-05-11, 13:11
Hi lourah1989

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paulst
09-05-11, 14:48
Hi lourah welcome to the forum.:)

lourah1989
09-05-11, 15:33
Thanks xx

janetxx
09-05-11, 15:58
hi lourah
welcome to nmp im quite new as well joind last week its good here people understan what your going thro and there is loads of info that makes a lot of sense
p.s iv thot of my own funeral as well :( but it wont be thro this it will be thro old age :)
take care xx

lourah1989
09-05-11, 17:25
thank you ! i need to stop with the silly thoughts i have the rest of my life ahead of me I CAN DO IT well im going to try at least ! you guys have all made my day finnally there people out there that understand me and who go through this to ! take care hunny xxx