PDA

View Full Version : a quick introduction- hello all

shady2
09-05-11, 18:05
Just thought I would say hi to you all, I was introduced to this site yesterday by a friend, I have never heard of nmp before so I don't know what to expect, but it has come highly recommended.

Since having my boy 2 1/2 years ago I have since suffered from pnd and anxiety, In that time I have lost my job my home my partner and am still struggling to come to terms with whats going on. I have since tried stupidly for 8 months to try and get everything back on track, but due to the depression and anxiety have gone totally gone the wrong way about it!

Now I feel I have to put all my energy into my little boy, start getting out of the house and getting my life back on track instead of obsessing about an ex who clearly does not like the new pushy pressure applying me!
Hopefully will find some info on here that can help, and maybe I pass some tips on about what not to do!
Look forward to chatting to you all:)

diane07
09-05-11, 18:06
Hi shady2

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

margaret jones
09-05-11, 18:10
Hi Shady and a warm :welcome: to this fantastic site you will find lots of help and make lots of fiends on MNP xx

shady2
09-05-11, 18:23
thank you for the welcome, am looking forward to putting all the help advise in to practice, and friends are a great bonus aswell!
Sadie xx