PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new here

superkit9974
09-05-11, 19:02
Hello,

I'm finally asking for help. I have been anxious all my life, I'm 20 now and it's holding me back and destroying my relationships and job.

I guess I just joined here to chat to people who understand what it's like and can give me some tips on coping and stopping it ruining my relationship.

Thanks guys, Hope to chat soon :)

superkit9974

nomorepanic
09-05-11, 19:04
Hi superkit9974

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

lourah1989
09-05-11, 20:20
Hey hey hey im new in here to hope ur okay and good look :hugs:x x

superkit9974
09-05-11, 20:38
Hi, Thanks for replying :) What brought you to the site??

lourah1989
09-05-11, 20:44
i suffer from an anxiety disorder i spend 24/7 waiting for the worst to happen obviously it never does, i have basically tryed everythink going to loose the anxious thoughts and here everyone pretty much understands what your on about and they dont act like your mad ... i spend every day checking my heart and pulse my biggest fear, i think that any moment now my heart will stop beating :weep: obviously it never does how about your self xx :hugs:

superkit9974
09-05-11, 20:57
That can't be pleasant. :hugs:

I am terrified of being sick, i'm constantly checking my temperature and I have a panic attack if I feel the slightest tinge in my stomach ( normally caused by anxiety) but im convinced i'm ill.

I also hate being left alone and so that is causing problems between me and my partner ( read my post in social anxiety if you want to ).

How long have you been suffering?

xx

lourah1989
09-05-11, 22:31
Yep i pretty much have the same thing about thinking im ill constantly i have a diffrent illness everyweek i google every lil symptom i av and having problems being left alone i will read it now chick and 7 long ass months :( wbu hope you find help soon :hugs: x