PDA

View Full Version : panic

toni282
09-05-11, 21:06
went to the doctors today and got really freaked out! ive had an upset stomach now for about 10 weeks since having an operation and now he has said that i could have a small internal bleed or be anemic! as soon as he said internal bleeding i went into panic and have had sharp chest and back pains and palpatations all day now, it makes it worse that i had a good yesterday and finally thought things could be improving!
Ive got to wait until next monday to have loads of blood tests then i have to go back on the friday for my results but that just feels like so far away :weep:
im also on 50mg sertraline that ive been taking for 3 weeks now but the doc had uped it to 100mg:unsure:

feel very scared right now

Ellie-Bear
09-05-11, 21:18
You poor thing! Just wanted to send you a :bighug1:
It's so hard when you have a good day one day and then the next is dreadful.
Take care. Xx

macc noodle
09-05-11, 21:25
Honey I am sure that if he thought you really had internal bleeding to be worried about, he would have sent you to hospital for investigations without delay.

Bet you are anaemic - when the blood tests are done you will feel better I am sure.

It could also just be that you are also very anxious about feeling under par and this is causing the stomach issues, palps and pains.

Goodluck
:hugs:

toni282
09-05-11, 21:26
thank you :) x