PDA

View Full Version : Feel really low again

phil06
09-05-11, 23:45
I feel really low again as for the past few weeks I've just sat in as I've had nothing to do..out of work at the moment but I feel little motivation at the thought of doing stuff. The reason for this is I'm still sitting feeling low here over anxiety symptoms that have lasted a year the bowels, feeling fatigued, over sleeping, depression, depersonalization, thoughts, the ocd..I have weeks where it gets better or even feel back to normal for the odd day and then it hits me again. I set myself a target to go a 15/20 min walk every day I stuck to that target but that was about 2/3 months ago I set that target after staying indoors with panic, now I don't fear going out that's become a comfort and tasks I do less often seem more worrying.

At that point I feel I can't cope..feel really alone dating wise feel there's nobody for me and I'm only 22. Just feel trapped in bad times right now all I can remember is when I did have a g.f or r.ship 4 years ago and a job I enjoyed..as each year has come since it's been harder and more difficult, worse jobs, failing driving tests and back to square one. I discussed this alot with paid for private counselling sessions but just feel I'm still pondering over the same stuff.

Just feel I duno what me is all about these days feel so depressed low, feel so alien in my body sometimes as my life is not where I want to be living with parents at 22 and no direction. I've been here before but with age its more depressing when will I settle..right now I say never, just anxiety mixed with low feelings. Not sure where it's all gone wrong or what I care to fix anymore. :lac:

phil06
20-05-11, 02:12
Still feel this way...So fed up with things been single for a few years since 18/19 now 22 I'm out if work too left a job three months ago.
I suffered bad panic over the past few months struggled to go out. Managing to go a walk daily now but that's getting boring. I'm nit having much luck finding work and no. Don't fancy voluntary work or silly groups.

Get worked up and anxious daily...cant sleep well I'm awake now just see everybody getting on well on social networking sites even married ect..I want to settle age ago but I've become so stressed I Duno what I want but I hate being myself.

Just feel down and hopeless no confidence in me. At times I feel there nobody to talk to in my family or on message boards nit been getting the replies much. But over the past year ive posted too much and relayed on sites like this.Where do I go from here?

Im even worried next job I get won't work or I not cope and I had a few dates walker in the year and I felt so cold as I never clicked with them.