PDA

View Full Version : GD is in pain

GreatDragon
10-05-11, 07:53
Hello, my alias is GD. I've been suffering from panic attack with second of obsessive thought (Which I rather not mention). Everyone tells me to take deep breaths, but it doesn't help as much. I'm typing this right now because right now I feel immense sensation of fear, my body feels like a tremor. I can't explain my source of anxiety. I've had it since I was little. It went for a year and came back, went for a year again and came back and now this time it came back like a train - it was so severe, I was rushed to the hospital. I don't think I can overcome this alone. I am in dire need for help. I can't wait for a psychiatrist for 5 weeks, it's too long to bare for me.

Edit: The medications I'm on are: Vetolin Nebule/Inhaler(For coughs, inhaled), Another inhaled substance (I don't know, my parents give me them), 2 Panadol, Hayfever pill (Claratyne), Faverin (Anti-Depressant), Seritide (Puffer)

nomorepanic
10-05-11, 07:54
Hi GreatDragon

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
10-05-11, 10:10
Hi GD, welcome aboard, youll get lots of support here.
What is this other inhaled medicine you are taking, and why dont you know what it is? Can I just say, taking Ventolin and the other inhaled med, whatever it is, can often produce "the shakes".....it may be because they are interacting. I think it important for you to find out what it is exactly you are taking. You are taking a total of 3 inhaled meds, I think this may be contributung to the sensations you are having.

Nice to have you with us! :welcome:

GreatDragon
11-05-11, 07:54
The shakes caused are somewhat a factor of the inhaled medications I'm taking.

They're for asthma and my recent illness which emerged one day after when I had an intense panic attack.