PDA

View Full Version : hello

katyfitz
17-04-06, 12:55
I know im posting alot right now but please bare with me. I come on here to talk basically and get answers to reasure me, but theres only so much reasuring i can have, cause i need to start believing.

Thoughts that i get running through my head constantly are:

Whats gonna happen to me today
Am i gonna faint
Will today be my last day
If i say im feeling better il start to feel worse
What if my tablets dont work for me
I know im seriuosly ill and docs are gonna diagnose me to late
How long will my mates actually be my mates for? can they take this from me anymore?
Are people talking about me behind my back?
If i go back to working, something will happen i wont return home or again il FAINT.

I know i wouldnt think these things if i didnt feel my physical symtpoms.

My sis hen weekend to spain is 2 weeks time and im going, how can i go if i dont move out my area?

Im going on a cruise so im scared il want off or jump in the sea?

Can anyone on here relate to my thoughts?

I always say this but lightheadedness and spaced out are my hardest symptoms to deal with.

Any feedback greatly appreciated

x

jackie
17-04-06, 13:01
the same thoughts that i have every day katy and you know i am not alone and neither are you

i know it is hard and these thoughts are so damaging to our minds, but they are only thoughts

take care

jackie

michelle-lee
17-04-06, 20:25
hi there, what you have just mentioned i get all the time. remember this: no one has died from panic attacks, try to keep to your breathing, not everyone has only good days, your doctor has prescribed the medication for you and if it doesn`t work the docs are always there for you, don`t worry about when they give you a name of what you have, if it is panic attacks then you wont die. if your friends cant take it anymore, then they arent your real friend. you are going to spain? i wish i could go to my future sister in laws hen party in portugal. i cant go as i cant afford it. go and see it as a change of scenery and take it one day at a time and dont forget to enjoy it . after a panic attack i always feel like that i am not attatched to my body and cant think straight. i also have to wait a few moments before i can stand. sometimes just to stop the world from spinning i need to lie down for some time

m.snyman