PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, please come say hello!

MissSunshine
10-05-11, 13:55
Hello everyone,
After years of anxiety (on and off since I was 16, im now 21)
I have finally decided to talk to other people about my problems, and also try and help those in need and give some advice.
I have come across this site many times, Googleing my symptoms and now Its lovely to meet you all.

My main cause of my anxiety is health anxiety. It's defiantly what triggers it, It started when i was 16, i left school through bullying and hardly left the house, i suffered massive painc attacks, and finally it ended up me loosing alot of weight, going from a size 18, to a size 8 in a year. My anxiety went when I was 17, and returned just after I had my baby when I was 19, since then its gotten worse. I get S.A.D in the winter, Recently the doctors have diagnosed me with IBS. I'm finding it hard I must say, as im thinking its something worse then IBS and im going to die, (health anxiety talking) im so down, so its all leading up to now..and meeting you all and hopefully we can help each other through this emotional journey, I have gone 3 years without anxiety so I can get over it, its just I need alot of support. I should mention I do not take any anti anxiety drugs, altho im thinking of doing so. Thanks for reading. Loz x

diane07
10-05-11, 13:57
Hi MissSunshine

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

KayleighJane
10-05-11, 13:57
hello :D x

Worryaboutworrying
10-05-11, 16:24
Welcome. Nice to meet you. :D there seems like loads of great people on here, so I'm sure you'll be fine here.