PDA

View Full Version : Dry mouth? Also feelings of heart beating out of chest on any exertion?

VioletWings
10-05-11, 15:47
As I said in another post I've been feeling particularly exhausted the last few weeks, all started with an apparent stomach thing -where I felt very nauseous and not like eating, but since then there's been intermittent (daily) 'hunger' pains and breathlessness and -exhaustion!
However I didn't mention the symptom of a dry mouth that's been hanging around -but particularly upon exertion -like I went out to Asda last night with my Dad and I got a terribly dry mouth and dry eyes -so much it felt horrible to breathe in the air.
CAn this all be 'just anxiety'? I also can't do much physical without my heart pounding like crazy.
I saw the doctor with less severe symptoms a couple weeks back, he checked me over and said all seemed fine. I also had an echo and 24hour monitor about a year ago and never got asked back.

Any help appreciated!!

Chrismascray
10-05-11, 16:29
Hi, I am answering mainly because I post on occasion and when I dont get a reply it really worries me, I guess no one has a good word to say, if you see what I mean.
Ok dry mouth, well if it helps I too get that, can easily be anxiety but also can easily be maybe the air quality, it is rubbish at the moment and if you get any kind of hay fever and it doesnt need to be full on hay fever they are two of the main symptoms, dry eyes and mouth, add that with rubbish air quality, anxiety and an over sensed 'what is that' because of the anxiety, eg: well tuned in to it, Voila so to speak, make sense ?.
Again with your other 'symptoms' you saw a Doc, ok so you may have seen him with lesser 'symptoms' but as I have said in other posts, they are Professionals and in this day and age have to be ultra careful with people, especially with this sue them mentality we have picked up from across the water, if your Doc thought anything was wrong at all, he / she would have suggested at the least tests, I know I have been there.
If it helps at all, and I dont do BS I get the exact same symptoms, and as I have had anxiety for over 23 years now yet am able to sit and reply to you, I am guessing it isnt too serious, if it was I shouldnt be here, I really do get what you have described, and indeed much more.
I am no Doctor, how cool would it be if I were, I could diagnose myself daily, so cannot offer professional opinions, BUT you have had those and no one suggested tests or anything like that, even if they did, as I have had several, I have been sent for my head more than the 'phyisical' symptoms I went with.
I really think bad air, high pollen count and anxiety added to a probable tummy bug, I and my wife have had a bug in the last few weeks and in fact both my children were off school yesterday with poorly tummys, are what is causing the 'symptoms' you have described.

Hope all this helps.

Take care

Chris