PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Harrold CD

heths
17-04-06, 13:18
Hi everyone,

I have two relaxation CD's I've had a while and they both relax me and I have been looking into getting another.

I've seen one called Complete Relaxation by Glenn Harrold and wondered if anyone has it and if it is good?

Thank you,

Heather

Piglet
17-04-06, 13:59
Yes Heather - it's very good!!

Have a look on Amazon at all the reviews:D

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

heths
17-04-06, 14:30
Thank you Piglet, after your reply and reading other peoples reviews on amazon, I've decided I'm going to order it. :)

It sounds very good.

Thank you,

Heather

heths
20-04-06, 13:27
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to add to this as it might help others. I got the CD "Complete Relaxation" by Glenn Harrold. It arrived yesterday and I admit that when I read it was hypnosis I did feel a bit scared to use it as I've never experienced hypnosis. My other 2 relaxation CD's are about tensing and relaxing muscles and visualisation.

So, I decided to try one track from the CD, and it is excellent. I find it very hard to relax and am often tense, and it did relax me. After doing it I felt calmer, more settled and my mind was clear. Usually I get lots of rushing thoughts in my head, but it cleared them. I tried the other track later on and found that to be good too.

So I just wanted to say it's really good and I'd recommend it.

Take Care,

Heather

Shaz
21-04-06, 19:25
Hi Heather,
I've also found the CD very good at relaxing me. I need to remember to use it.

Let us know how you get on.
Shaz

What cannot be fitted into your day, cannot be done - forget about it!

Coni
22-04-06, 06:43
Hi all,

i have the Glenn Harold improving self esteem cd which is also very good.

Problem is finding half an hours space where you will be uninterrupted...children shouting 'MMMMUUUUMMM!!!' spoils the effct a little lol!

Coni X

skiteacher
25-04-06, 19:51
I have various relaxation / self esteem boosting cd's and i do like them. My question is, will the subliminal part of it still work if i put it onto my mp3 player so i can listen to them when i go away (when getting to sleep is even more anxiety ridden!) Excuse my lack of techno knowledge!

heths
30-04-06, 11:01
Thanks for your replies. I've recently bought the self esteem and the develop your self confidence CD's. Still using the relaxation one and it is still relaxing me.

Skiteacher - I'm not sure about that. I have copied other relaxation CD's onto my mp3 player, they haven't been hypnosis CD's but they have still sounded the same and relaxed me.

Take Care,

Heather

Piglet
30-04-06, 11:48
Glad you liked Glenn Harrold as I am a big fan too!!!

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.