PDA

View Full Version : Worried about headache. Can anyone relate please?

Natalie x
10-05-11, 17:23
Hi. Last night i had a headache on the right hand side of my head sort of coming from my eye. I took a paracetamol and it felt better today. This afternoon however it came back again. Im supposed to wear glasses when reading, writing and on the computer but don't wear them as often as i should so put them on today to see if it helped. Its almost like a dull pain but it feels as though there's something is in my head if that makes sense? Can anyone please offer some re-assurance? The usual 'what-ifs' are going on in my head and really want to think rationally. Thanks x

Natalie x
10-05-11, 19:34
Anyone please? x

nomorepanic
10-05-11, 19:36
I think you should wear the glasses and see how it goes.

It doesn't sound serious to me

gaaron
10-05-11, 19:41
Hi Natalie, sounds as if you should wear your glasses. I get the same prob...annoying as it is I have to use them....and not do work in the 'dark'. x

Lindy
10-05-11, 19:43
Hello there!

Have you been wearing your glasses?? I hope so :shades: As someone who has to wear contacts all the time I know about dull aches I get from being lazy and wondering around blindly at home sometimes (It also makes me feel a bit dizzy too.)

The other things which cause headaches I find is dehydration and tiredness. I've just started seeing a counsellor who told me today that dehydration aggravates anxiety, which I hadn't heard before. Hope this helps:)

Natalie x
10-05-11, 19:48
Thanks for your replies guys :) I have my glasses on now but the feeling is still there. It seems like there is something heavy in my head and it sometimes feels lrke its pulsing. Does anyone else get this? x

gaaron
10-05-11, 19:48
Lindy, thanks for that post....I didn't know dehydration aggravates anxiety! Better go and find the water :Dx

gaaron
10-05-11, 19:50
Hi natalie x, it'll take a while to go. Try and have a rest and some water (as I've just learned). x

lilyrose
10-05-11, 20:22
Hi i can relate to this, i used to get my self an ambulance with non stop pains in the head, my doctor once told me that because of the tention etc it was the nerve endings reacting, which of course is nothing to worry about, the more you focus on it the worst it gets, i dont know how but i did come through all that, and in time you will too. luv lilyrose:hugs: