PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone just found this site,

lilyrose
10-05-11, 19:05
HI ive just found this site, have suffered on and of with depression, panic attacks for about 25 years, ive had o.c.d where i was convienced i had every illness going, ive tryed all the anti depressiants over the years, still havent found the right one.:):flowers::flowers:

diane07
10-05-11, 19:07
Hi lilyrose

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

gaaron
10-05-11, 19:13
Hi lilyrose, you'll find loads of support on this site..I certainly have. All the best
:welcome::flowers:x

lilyrose
10-05-11, 19:33
Hi Thankyou so much, its all abit confusing at the moment, didnt have computers when i was at school in the late 1970s.:confused:

gaaron
10-05-11, 19:37
lilyrose, you're making me feel old:D...I left 1973! New sites, whether your competent on computers or not are always a bit of 'learning curve'....well 'a lot' in my case! Good luck, you seem to be doing well. x

lilyrose
10-05-11, 19:49
oh you left before i started secondry school:D
Do you mind me asking what an advanced member is?

gaaron
10-05-11, 19:56
hi, I wasn't sure what you meant...had to look at my avatar(picture)...it doesn't mean I'm old I hope:D. I joined the site last November so maybe that has something to do with it. Admin will know...last time I looked I was a junior. So your guess is as good as mine :)