PDA

View Full Version : Please helppppppp

honeyp1e
11-05-11, 05:41
SO WOKE UP STILL WITH THIS TRAPPED WIND / NAUSEA / CRAZY STOMACH NOISES AND JUST DON'T NO HOW TO BUDGE IT :( ANYWAY I MADE MYSELF A BOWL OF PORRIDGE AND BEFORE I EVEN ATE THE THING I STARTED WITH ALL THE NEGATIVE THINKING HOW WILL MY STOMACH FEEL ONCE I EAT THIS!! WILL I PANIC !! WILL IT HURT MY BELLY ETC....
THEN GUESS WHAT WITHIN SECONDS OF EATING THE PORRIDGE MY MIND WENT STRAIGHT TO MY BELLY TO SEE AND FIND OUT HOW ITS FEELING ANYWAY PANIC STRUCK!!!!
I GOT THAT FEELING LIKE THE PORRIDGE WAS STUCK JUST BELOW RIBS IN THE CENTER AND THEN I STARTED GETTING ALL HOT THINKING WHY ?? WHAT IF ETC....
MY DOC SAID I COULD HAVE AN INTOLERANCE SO NOW EVERYTHING AM EATING MY MIND IS GOING LIKE CRAZY WITH OVER THINKING ANYWAY MY STOMACH JUST KEPT MOVING THIS WIND AROUND I DON'T NO IF ITS BECAUSE I ATE SOMETHING AND WHEN YOU EAT YOU MOVE YOUR WIND WITH THE FOOD ETC OR DO I HAVE AN INTOLERANCE TO THE PORRIDGE (ITS gluten free pure porridge oats) OR HAVE I JUST ALL BUILT THAT UP IN MY MIND BEFORE I EVEN ATE AS I HAVE DONE THIS SOMETIMES BEFORE EATING WORRYING ABOUT EATING SOMETHING THEN WHEN I HAVE ATE IT WHATEVER I WORRIED WOULD HAPPEN DID HAPPEN BUT I NO THAT WAS ALL IN THE MIND ANYWAY I WENT INTO FULL BLOWN PANIC ATTACK HAD TO SHOOT THE LOO (BIT LOOSE STOOLS :blush:) SO NOW AM THINKING WHY DID I NEED THRE LOO SOON AFTER MY PORRIDGE DID I GET MYSELF SO WORKED UP AND INTO A BAD PANIC ATTACK THAT I NEEDED THE LOO OR DID I NEED THE LOO JUST BECAUSE I DID OR DO I HAVE AN INTOLERANCE TO THE PORRIDGE OR MAYBE THE SUGAR I PUT ON PORRIDGE ??
ITS REALLY STRESSING ME OUT NOW I DON'T NO IF OR HOW AM GONNA FIND OUT WHAT IS HAPPENING

macc noodle
11-05-11, 07:14
Poor you - I can fully understand your worries.

Don't know if it is any comfort to you but I can go to the loo within seconds of eating stuff - especially if I am in a stressed mode.

I get just like you - porridge (you know that superfood that is meant to be good for you and keep you full) plays havoc with my system and actually makes me more hungry!!

I can get the runs in an instant and some days my food just goes straight through - it does worry me but then on the other hand surely if we had something really bad then it would be constant??

Just an idea - why not give up on the porridge for a few days - have something else to eat and see what happens?

If I am really hungry and stressy when I wake up - I head for a warm herbal tea to kick off and then a banana and let my belly settle. Then I have breakfast an hour or so later. Bananas are great for staving off hunger and dont seem to have too bad an effect on the old bowels!

Hope you are feeling better now.

:hugs:

Jan
x

honeyp1e
11-05-11, 09:31
OMG I thought it was just me after I have finished my porridge I found I am starving straight after so then I have some toast like this morning but had my toast a bit later today am glad u have just said that as I thought it was just me !
I'll leave the porridge for a while see how I go as don't want my bowels goin crazy again I also find wen am anxious or panicky no matter what I eat effect my stomach :(