PDA

View Full Version : New here...and anxious...UGH.

Loraine O
11-05-11, 06:33
Hi there!

So glad I found this forum. I think I am driving my co-workers crazy. I have this constant cough to clear my throat and a feeling of needing to take a deep breath. I've read the thread on this topic and I am so glad to find other people with the same issues. Actually, I'm sad that people go through this, but glad I found you to talk to about this. I thought I was going crazy. Maybe there is a light at the end of this tunnel. Hope to make some good friends and to hear what you are doing to relieve this anxiety. :)

diane07
11-05-11, 06:36
Hi Loraine O

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

nuttymoo
11-05-11, 07:34
Hi
coughing is the one thing I find really hard to control as I can't catch my breath to do my deep breathing. When you start to feel anxious or inbetween the coughing spasms try breathing in from your tummy, pulling your tummy right in for the count of four. Then breath out for a count of six :).