PDA

View Full Version : Spaced out sinus pressure blocked ears

chloe1990
11-05-11, 15:10
Hi my name is chloe i am 21 years old.I have been suffering from blocked ears that pop all the time also siinus pressure and spaced out all the time please help i dont know wht this could be grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Been back and forth to doctors i am now on prozac due too panic attacks cause i didnt know what was wrong with me.This has been since october 2010.PLease help some suggestions what it could be.The panic attacks have stopped due to my prozac thank god.

Feel free to write to me folkes

Thanks Chloe x

diane07
11-05-11, 15:11
Hi chloe1990

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

_H_
11-05-11, 15:29
My ears pop all the time too! I didn't realise that was something bad? I just viewed it as mildly irritating...should I go to the doctors about it?

Xx

mud240
11-05-11, 21:02
Spaced out sinus pressure blocked ears ,just another common symptom of anxiety so dont worry about it ,i get it as well when im anxious.:yesyes:

Vanilla Sky
11-05-11, 22:53
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

chloe1990
13-05-11, 10:07
hey guys.Its horriable does your eyesight go funny though and totally spaced out all the time,arggggggggggg x

chloe1990
13-05-11, 10:08
but i dont have nay reason to be anxiouse x

byronhinson
13-05-11, 18:11
Welcome to talk to me about it - I ended up having a Sinus op to sort out some things with my sinus issues. I suffer with health anxiety too

chloe1990
14-05-11, 07:26
will the feeling of fear ever go away .and the popping ears what should i do x

shoegal
14-05-11, 09:09
Are you sure the popping is inside your ears and isn't coming from your jaw bone? There is a condition called TMJ which basically is just the name for a clicky jaw which can cause vertigo, blurred vision, muscle tension, earache, ringing in the ears (tinnitus), pain in the face, twitches and popping/clcking sounds in the jaw. I believe that people often think they have ear problems when it fact it is their jaw that us at fault.

TKakes
14-05-11, 13:07
Hi...I've suffered with this for about ten years; comes and goes. At the moment i've had continuous pressure changes and popping for about a month. It makes it literally impossible to function properly as I can hear my own voice 'booming' really loud in my head so i have no idea how loud to talk..i can also hear my own breathing with makes me breath really shallow. It has also been accompanied by very light headedness....grim :(

chloe1990
15-05-11, 10:14
hey thanks for that well my jaw does lock all the top.have you had this bfore?Its the spaced out feeling tha gets to me the most.also ie there anything that i can take for this?Thanks