PDA

View Full Version : encouragement needed

KayleighJane
11-05-11, 17:45
Hiya everyone, I have decided to try and stay at home by myself tonight, I haven't done this since my panic attacks started in January so any words of encouragement will be greatly received as I am a bit nervous about it.

Has anyone else attempted this? how did you get on?

kayleigh x

snowgoose
11-05-11, 18:20
Hi Kayleigh,
good for you ..........and another step forwards .
I find the radio a bigger comfort than the telly ........but both help I am sure .
also stay on forum tonight with us all .maybe go into chat room ? I will log on again tonight to see how you are . the radio during the night if you wake up is very helpful ...all those late night ring in shows and I think of all the nightshift workers up and about also .
you will be just fine xxxx

KayleighJane
11-05-11, 18:39
thankyou :) I will be taking the laptop with me to bed I think, I don't expect it to be an easy night but at least I can come on here and chat to people. Ive got the tv on and it helps, plus I have my cats here for company lol. feeling very nervous at the mo, getting some palpitations but i think thats just nerves? x

snowgoose
11-05-11, 18:45
hi,
can understand those palps ........remember they wont hurt you xx
have a nice long bath .......warm drink ....sing [it helps ! ] ..and keep laptop beside you . I often potter about during the night and look on the forum .....and there is always someone there thanks to the global membership .
your cats will cuddle in to you :hugs:..............and before you know it you will be snoozing and you have done it :yesyes:

KayleighJane
11-05-11, 19:25
ah thats lovely thanks for your kind words, im going to have something nice to eat and put my pj's on and maybe watch a nice dvd, im determined to do this and will try so hard not to let the panic get to me. thanks for re-enforcing that the palps won't harm me, it helps to see that written down actually x