PDA

View Full Version : REALLY shaky,ams feel numb and limp

Brownie
26-03-04, 23:02
Hi all,

Today I was puting on eyeliner and i realized my hands were shaking reallllly bad, i have never had that happen to me, i have felt shaky before but not like that. Then a little while later my arms started feeling really limp and worn out where they felt like wieghts. This really scared me. Has anyone ever felt this way? Is it in any way "normal"? It went away fairly quick but it was still very scary and of course caused me to panic.

-Christie[:I]

twister
26-03-04, 23:06
Hi Brownie

Yes this is just a normal anxiety symptom Brownie nothing to worry about!

Come and see us in the chat room!

Emily

sarah
27-03-04, 00:25
Hiya Christie

I have felt like that before in my arms and legs, Emily is right..a genuine panic symptom. Why dont you go see your doc and put your mind at rest as you are obviously having trouble with this?

love Sarah
xx

PinkLady
27-03-04, 01:03
hi Brownie,
I get this often and I can control it usually fairly quickly now with deep breathing.
I even get it when I get overly excited as well. Unfortunately we watch for signs like these
to much. It does get better.

Trina

Trina

Brownie
27-03-04, 03:44
Thanks a lot guys, this was the first time I had ever felt that way so over course i over reacted but thank you, you did put my mind at ease about it.....I Just hate all these damn symptoms!!! Once you think youve had them all ....another one pops up!

-Christie[:I]