PDA

View Full Version : eptopics, yawning , panic

jodie
17-04-06, 21:17
hi
i know i have posted about this befor but i just carnt cope anymore i am getting eptopic heart beats all the time on wedensday they were about every 4 mins i went down to a&e they hooked me up to ecg and they sead my heart was fast but fine .they dident catch one on there .
i just carnt belive that these are normal i carnt cope with them anymore i live in fear all the time i used to be able to go out but now i like to go up to my bedroom and hate going out as i am scared they happen .
when they happen i feel like i yawn a lot?why is this .
would an ecg tell you if you had any probs with youur heart ?if anyone replying gets these can you tell me what sets yours off my triggers are
1/tiredness
2/stress
3/womans probs
4/caffine
i am so scared and i dread the night cos they get worse and i am on my own with this one my hubby is not good with this sort of thing he just gets mad .

jo xx

nomorepanic
17-04-06, 21:18
You are fine as the doctor has said so you have to accept this.

have you read all the posts on here about them.

What about these ...

Ectopics – doc reassured
Been to doc's about ectopics (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8316)
Heart Results - ectopics and dizzyness (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8474)

Nicola

jodie
17-04-06, 21:47
hi nic
i have read loads on this and been told lots about it every time i read info on them it says its ok to get 1 ,2 a day i get loads all day some days i put my head on the pillow at night and it starts flutering i jump up in fear and go down sit in kitchen and wait for day light . i am righting this and just got a real strong one now i do feel tired and very stressed i realy dont know what i would of done if i hadent found this site i log on every day and feel so safe when i am on here .

nomorepanic
17-04-06, 21:52
Did u read the reassured posts though?

You are fine and they will not go till you accept there are normal and not harmful to you.

Hard I know but true

Nicola

jodie
17-04-06, 21:54
yes i read them they do help just being on this site helps with you ppl who allways take the time to reply to posts to help people
thank you
jo x

ashley
17-04-06, 22:32
Dear jodie

I know how ya feel darling.. and i cant deny that i fear them and i am scared badley of them..but i know lodes of people from this site that get eptopics as bad as you and im one of them.
I dont just get eptopic beats, i get sudders, thuds, it skips a beat.. and moves about all the time, i get palps..you name it i get it..and the eptopic beats jodie like yours i get masif pauses and my head goes dizzy .. its so nasty and i cant get my head round it.
Sometimes i get a feeling like someone is holding my heart and sqwezzing it jodie..and pains in my chest i get them too. And i get them when i yawn, when i move into a different poistion ..or i press on my chest .. just had 20 as i written this.
I too have been to A and E and they have hooked me up and not one of them has showed..its like they know.
Jodie dont listen to the fact that they should only happen once or twice..most people on here that have suffered with this get it lotes and lotes in one day, i can get it mate from the minute i wake up to the minute i go to bed.. and as much as you every 2/3 minutes ..and masif ones... im still here 3 months later.
When i first got these i had anxiety for 20 years and they had never appeared .. then all of a sudden they come from nowhere well i thought it was my lot..and jodie i am not going tolie ..i get terribley depressed about them, i find them so hard to live with..im so scared of them too love..trust me on that.
I have a dear friend called marcia(molly) who come on here,although hasnt for a while now,and i tell you jodie she has had these for years and man she really suffers with them badley..and she told me that you hardley get a person who has got a heart defect because of eptopic beats or palps.. seriously..
Remember as hard as it is.. the more you think on them the more.. they come back at ya..and back at ya and back at ya..
however its not easy trying to forget something that scares the life out of you is it love x

ashley x

jodie
18-04-06, 00:03
ash thank you

you allways allways make me feel better you realy do
i have just felt so down and out of controlle this week i realy feel like i carnt cope i just want it to all stop i told you i have lost my parents well my grandparents thats who i lived with all my life from 6weeks old
i have been seeing more of my real mum n step dad and on tuesday he got took into hospital n well he is on a life support and it is so hard to deal with i just got close to them and now this .
i keep thinking its me next
jo x

april tones
18-04-06, 18:32
hi jodie, its definetly stress causing yours!
i had them bad bout months ago and i have had one or 2 since through overbreathing! thats one of my triggers and pnt x

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

Two heads
18-04-06, 21:12
Hi jodie.I agree with april that stress causes yours hun!I have been getting them on and off for around two months and there the worse thing.I tend to get them more when one over breaths,and if im getting stressed out with problems at home.Infact had a few today!I know there scarey but try not to worry as everyone saids there harmless sweet!
The less stress you feel the less they will happen,so make sure you dont get yourself to worked up about things.
Worry only about today and not what tomorrow will bring.You are finexx

ashley
18-04-06, 22:14
Jodie
Are you alright love, i hope that you are now feeling a bit better sweetheart, life is hard isnt it-- but your grandparents(mum & dad) are watching you all the time , and i tellyou they wont let anything happen to you, they want you to be happy jodie..
Its hard i can see you are going through some really tough times for you ..hay..what with now ya step-dad in hospital as well.. its all too much doom & gloom ..but im sure it will all work out ok for you & them.

Jodie pm me whenever you need , ok as bad as i am i will try for you x

ashleyx [:X]

p.s Nothink is going to happen to you

jodie
18-04-06, 22:34
hi ash

you are so kind

i still feel realy bad loads of eptopics,etc i just carnt get right
i have now started to not want to go out anywere i feel safe at home but if i have to go out i feel panicy incace i get eptopics or have a panic it is so so bad .
the doc has told us all today that my dad is realy still ill and even though he of life support he probably only has 1yr it is so hard my mum is passed herself and my sisters and brother are in disbelife total nighmere
oh ash i wish you were my next door naighber wot it would be like to have somone close to were i live that understandslol

love jo x

ashley
18-04-06, 23:04
AArrrhhh mate
Yes wouldnt that be so lovley to live next door
,id sort ya out love.. im so sorry about ya step-dad thats awful news, when i go church on sunday i will add him in my prayers ok..we live in hope hay babe.
You really have been through a rocky road mate, i feel for you whole heartly.. and i know exactley what you mean when it comes to the eptopics they are the pits mate, i get them from morning to night.. scary i tell ya... i get them when i laying there trying to go to sleep, and how can you when they are like that...and i know what you mean when it comes to not wanting to go anywhere for fear of getting them and then getting panicky ..

Nothink will happen to you jodie , i promise you love..your not alone with this atall..
we are all here for you, come rain or shine

ash x

ashley
18-04-06, 23:11
Jodie you wrote this to someone else who was suffering ..its easy to give people advice and not take ya own.. but look at your words jodie just look and learn sweetheart.

i felt just like you do all saterday night i went to a&e had an ecg and it was fine i was told it was anxiete that had got realy bad and told me to go home
as for the flutering well i have posted on this so much latley i have had it for 6yrs noe they are eptopic heart beats ,extra beats they get much worse when you are stressed or thinking about them i have them tonight they dont harm you just feel nasty i think when you first get them you should go tell your gp just so they can take a look at you and put your mind at rest there is loads on this site about them have a look around
i am sure you will be fine i have had the for years and i am ok (a little mad but ok

ashley

jodie
19-04-06, 13:17
ash
i know it is so easy to give advise to ppl but not take it in myself
i felt for that person i realy did i suppose i know that they probably wont hurt me but i allways have that dought in the back of my mind that these eptopics arent ok, mad huh.
i read one of your posts you sead that your doc looked a little woried about your eptopics i seem to get them as much as you do will you let me know what happens with you .i hope that you get better soon cos i know how hard it is i realy do it is so bad when you dread getting up in the morning .
i feel like i am not living just existing
jodie x

ashley
19-04-06, 13:39
Jodie
I know how you are feeling love.. and i do freak out on eptopics they totally do my head in badley..but so many people have this condtion on here and we do have to keep remembering this..dont WE.
I hate them with a passion, and can have them all day long day and night..do you?
I freak,you freak ...we all freak at them,, truth is though jodie... theres hardley a person like i have said before that,
has a health issue with them, they are still harmless ..even as bad as we get them... honest...

ashley x--- will keep ya updated though, but try to except them.. and they will lesson..

jodie
19-04-06, 21:53
thanks ash

do you know i still feel realy scared and very down but today i have actually got sick of hearing myself going on about these eptopics
i have had such a stressfull day my sissters and little brother are so devastated about dad they realy are we spoke to doc today and he sead its like living with a time bomb he could have another bleed and die at anytime and then he may go another 1 2 years [Sigh...]
why the hell dose life have to be this hard for some of us i never thought it would be like this i feel horrid
do you know if i wanted to visit family i just have to go down the cematry they are all there
i seem to live in fear all the time and i have had it now i worry that my little girl leah being around it all
i have prayed for you a few times at church i have never sead cos i dident know if you went to church or not we have been going for years now and it helps lots .
get a promis box and when you feel sad take a bit of paper out of the box it is christian messages from the bible they just remind you he is there and looking after you
god bless jo x

shiv
20-04-06, 17:42
Oh Jodie I feel soooooo bad for you. You think you've got it bad, I get these flutters where my heart goes really fast and light for 5 or so beats and it happens every 5 SECONDS for Hours and today I'm having my worst episode and there's probably someone out there who's EVEN WORSE off than me!!

jodie
20-04-06, 19:49
hi shiv
i know how you feel mine are so bad at the min and when they are like this i think i am the only one .
on saterday they were so bad like yours they wrer about every 2 mins i couldent sleep or anything real nasty .have you seen anyone about them ?
i realy think if i dident have these i would be ok its the eptopics that make me the state i am .
thanks for replying you know it realy helps when i am feeling like this and i can come hear and there is people who feel the same and that care so much
thank you jodie x

lolly
22-04-06, 16:37
hi jodie read a articail that said some of the most healthiest hearts skip a beat thud jump flutter flip flop its a bit like a car back firing it needs to do it i have walked the floor nite after nite with them my gp said when it stopps beating worry then anyway there is nothing they can do for them anyway only beta blocker try not to take them on board lol lolly

ashley
22-04-06, 22:25
Oi you lot dont even bother to compete with me because i am THE QUEEN of eptopic beats, shudders, thuds, filps, spins,somersaults, you name it with the heart region i have had it as you know, --i hate it so much, its scary i know. and jodie and company mine are bad..
Please dont take my title away QUEEN EPTOPIC ..
Joke aside it does get me down ,like you jodie love.. but as you can see theres many of us around, so that tells you..you too will be fine hunni

love ashley x

jodie
22-04-06, 22:33
ash you do make me giggle

i havent been to bad today you know i am fine when they arnt happening but its not like i arnt stressed today cos i have been a bit so i am not sure what setts them of i today i dont care lol
thanks to all of you for the support it makes me feel loads better it realy dose
jo x