PDA

View Full Version : Exams tommorow! help!

xninax
13-05-11, 16:35
Ok so i got exams tommorrow but the thing i haven't revised because i can't even bring myself to look up the damn timetable of the exam tommorrow, let alone any of the revision material! i just feel so anxious/panicky right now! i need your help guys what can i do to help myself please? really want to start taking my Sertraline now but i can't because of the side effects so i don't really know what to do :weep: stupid anxiety!

Any suggestions would be really appreciated xx

PanchoGoz
13-05-11, 17:56
Oh gosh poor you. I too am doing exams. My doctor put me on beta blockers for them. Can you retake your emams, becasue it looks like you are in a state. I think you need to think this through - would you do the best you could do if you did it tomorrow? If you are too panicky, perhaps go to your exams office and ask for advice there. My personal opinion is get yourself sorted out, and retake them another time when you are in a fit state, then you can get a great grade. That is only my opinion though, you must decide for yourself, and, either way, its not the end of the world.

Heather23
14-05-11, 09:51
Hello, Im new here but read your post and just wanted to say good luck for your exam. Im sure that you'll do much better that you think will and will probably wonder what you were worrying about when its over!

Im just about to finish my Uni course so have been thru my fair share of ups and downs with exam stress! So try not to think of the worst, take your time, keep taking deep breathes and im sure you'll do fab.

All the best :) xxxx