PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary Celebration, need ideas!

Rennie1989
17-04-06, 22:28
Hiya all

On Wednesday me and my boyfriend Mike will have been going out for a year. On Saturday we want to celebrate but not sure how. We can't go out for a meal because we have to book in weeks advance and it's a little bit too late.

Anyone got any ideas what to do?

Scooties Back

tattybear
18-04-06, 10:09
Hi Jade,

How about going to a park with a nice picnic and spending time together, or having a night intogether with a good dvd and a pizza or chinese!

Tatty B xx

alexis
18-04-06, 10:23
Adding to that Jade you could do a photo album of your year together, always goes down well and usually causes a laugh.xx

Rennie1989
18-04-06, 17:30
Thanks for the ideas. I'm going to stay over my boyfriends house but as he lives in a village which is like in the middle of nowhere the only take-aways he has are Kebab, Indian and Chineese, I hate Chineese so we may go for a Kebab, lol.

Also a DVD sounds good too, a nice horror!

What else can we do during the day time? Also what did you lot do on your anniversarry, like wedding anniversarry?

Scooties Back

Rennie1989
19-04-06, 08:05
It's my anniversary today, wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooties Back

Rennie1989
23-04-06, 14:01
On Saturday I went to my boyfriend's town and later that day we went out for dinner with his parents. We then went to a pub and celebrated, was a really good day. Thanks for the advice by the way :D

Scooties Back

domino
22-10-06, 23:22
WHERE did you meet a year ago ? maybe could revisit and remaness [ sorry if the spellings wrong] anyways HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

domino
22-10-06, 23:25
WHOOPS THIS POST IS 6 MONTHS LATE, HOPE IT WENT WELL,WHERE DID YOU GO,DO.