PDA

View Full Version : NMP Wristbands

nomorepanic
13-05-11, 22:39
Hi all

I just want some opinions on the NMP wristbands please.

I am going to order some more after several members have asked me when I will get them back in stock.

Now the existing band looked like this:

Now I appreciate that the colour is not to everyone's taste, but it has sold well in the past, so hence this post.

What colour do people want and do we still want the JFDI slogan (Just Flipping Do It)?

We can also get them debossed like the ones above are but with a colour fill as well.

Any thoughts/opinions please feel free to post then we can decide what to order.

Cheers

nikk_dolittle
13-05-11, 22:51
I personally think the same is fine, I love the blue and keep JFDI.

LImit to one per person ;) had 6 last time!!!

xxx

paula lynne
13-05-11, 22:54
GREEN - colour of nature, calm, tranquil......x:)

scaredstiff695
13-05-11, 23:00
i like the jfdi i think a colour inside the writing would look nice make it stand out x

KK77
13-05-11, 23:28
Do they come in just one size?

Would prefer black, personally.

nomorepanic
13-05-11, 23:29
Yes one size Mel. Black is very depressing though I feel

KK77
13-05-11, 23:37
No, I don't think so - it depends on your style I guess.

How many colours were you thinking of producing then?

nomorepanic
13-05-11, 23:42
at a push I could do 2 colours I think but no more as then the costs get very high.

sunset30
14-05-11, 01:19
I like the idea of Black band with purple file or other way around. But i like what the lets stand for so would like to see that again. But i like purple or a lilac colour. Yello inspires confidence but i suppose ist what floats everyone elses boat really. I do like the use of a colour band with another colour infil.x:)

deepreason
14-05-11, 10:52
Exactly as the old ones in my opinion - keep it subtle.

ElizabethJane
14-05-11, 15:12
I would like a gold or silver coloured band. I'm not sure if that is possible. I have still got my blue one and it provides a talking point. EJ.

paulst
14-05-11, 16:52
How about yellow or orange, bright sunny colours

Tiny_Dancer
14-05-11, 17:20
Yellow would be lovely :) but with them being one size i doubt it will fit my skinny wrists :blush:

munkeyinblack
14-05-11, 19:39
Yellow is a nice idea , or black with the blue inside it. Love the slogan though so I'd keep that as is :)

nomorepanic
14-05-11, 20:22
Thanks all - keep the suggestions coming

Eva May
14-05-11, 21:14
I like the blue or any sunny colour but not sure about JFDI. I'm probably just being fussy but it sounds like something an impatient person would say to me like: oh for god sake will you just flipping do it.

Ambers
14-05-11, 21:26
I think the blue ones are perfect (symbolic - calm, brave).

I was standing on a train platform the other day waiting for my train - I saw a lady walking nervously up and down - I thought she looked like she was having a panic attack... I would have liked to have helped her but was worried I was wrong and too bashful to ask if she was alright. I also suffer from PA on trains but I face my fear and do it anyway...and 80% of the time I am doing well. When I was at my worse I would have loved for someone on the train to have helped me 'down' as such.

My point is that if there was soemthing identifiable on her (or me) than it would have helped my decision to have approached her.

In order for that to work I would make it one design (as in colour), bright and easy identifiable. Not sure if these bracelets are for that purpose anyway just a thought

shinderuko
14-05-11, 22:04
I just went to the shop site to order a wristband and was sad to see there doesn't seem to be any in stock.
Any idea when there will be some Nicola?

snowgoose
14-05-11, 22:12
I love Ambers suggestion ............blue for calm .and recognisable xx

nomorepanic
14-05-11, 22:20
I just went to the shop site to order a wristband and was sad to see there doesn't seem to be any in stock.
Any idea when there will be some Nicola?

Hi

This is what this post is about - I am trying to decide what to get lol

shinderuko
14-05-11, 22:21
Ah I see sorry!

KayleighJane
15-05-11, 18:58
I quite like red as its a nice bold colour and very vibrant, not to everyones taste i know but just thought i would give my opinion, can't wait for you to have some wristbands in stock as i would love one! and I love the jfdi part because its inspiring x

lanny_fa
17-05-11, 10:32
I quite like the blue, it is a very calm, bold colour. That or like the colour of the "anxiety wristbands" which is teal. Maybe the writing can be in white? Another calming colour and will make it stand out without being too extreme.

mandie
17-05-11, 21:31
I like the idea of Black band with purple file or other way around. But i like what the lets stand for so would like to see that again. But i like purple or a lilac colour

I like the exact same!

nomorepanic
18-05-11, 19:52
I think I am going to order some of the blue that we already have with an in-fill colour - just can't decide whether to get white or another blue.

I will see about some black ones with an infill colour as well.

I will get some prices and see where we are at then.

nomorepanic
18-05-11, 20:01
Just been looking at prices and I would probably only order 50 of the black ones as I have no idea how well they will sell. These would have to be more expensive though.

nomorepanic
20-05-11, 21:27
Ok any thoughts on the original blue with a white infill and black with a purple infill ?

shinderuko
20-05-11, 22:29
Both of those sound good :yesyes:

bottleblond
20-05-11, 23:25
I don't really think the colour matters as much as what it stands for. I have had my band on for years. I did ACCIDENTLY snapped mine last year and i was devastated as i had worn it for so long. Thankfully Nic sent me another which has never been off since.

Thing with mixing colours is they would be more expensive and if they didn't sell then Nic would be hugely out of pocket.

Maybe a poll to see what members would prefer

Just a suggestion

xx

nomorepanic
20-05-11, 23:32
Ok I have changed my mind again lol.

I am going to order some of the blue ones with a white infill and see how they go. I am worried that the black won't sell and I will be stuck with them as I have to pay up front over £200 for these.

I will let you know when I get them as it takes 3 weeks

bottleblond
20-05-11, 23:35
Pre order 3 for me mate thanks xx

debs71
21-05-11, 01:47
Pink is nice...a lifting colour IMO.:blush:

shoegal
21-05-11, 02:31
I like the original ones exactly as they were. I don't like the idea of the colour infill on the 'JFDI'. I prefer a more subtle look personally.

lanny_fa
02-06-11, 15:16
Hey Nicola, the blue with white sounds perfect :yesyes:
Please let me know once you get them in I would like to buy one.
x

P.S. The alternate black with purple writing ones sound nice but I think you may sell less of these due to black being a bit of a 'depressing' colour. But the purple writing idea was good though :)

Walking Contradiction
03-06-11, 17:08
Put me down for one too please :)
Let me know when they're back in stock,dark green (Bi Polar would be perfect) althought the blue ones are nice and subtle (my middle name) :roflmao:

jaded jean
03-06-11, 18:11
Certainly a few different colours .Keep the blue as the mainstay tho . Other colours denoting what our diagnoses are i.e. G a d- Bi Polar etc . I would most definitely be interested :D
Jean

Spitfyr88
06-06-11, 17:05
I like the light blue, very much so.
And would be very interested in getting hold of one.
Any idea when they will be available?