PDA

View Full Version : Hi

PB1
14-05-11, 18:13
Hello Everyone

I posted a few days because i got into a state over an abdominal lump i had.I've seen my GP who's pretty sure it's nothing serious-either a fatty lump or a hernia-and has advised me that if it isn't gone in a month he can organise a scan for me.So i feel better than i did and just want to thatnk people here,especially Sue i think,for the support i got.

My anxiety/paranoa levels are pretty high at the moment so i still don't feel brilliant.Not helped by the fact that the paranoa fuels my inner rages which just makes me feel worse.Don't see any light at the end of the tunnel but i'm not suicidal.Although i'm worried that if i lose my disability benefits in the current government clampdown it'll push me over the edge.Again my GP's said he'll support me as he recognizes i'm not fit for work but like most people in my position it's like having a black cloud hanging over my head.And everytime the postman comes my heart starts beating and the sweat pours off of me because i'm worried i'm going to get a summons for ones of these Work Capability Assessments.

I'm not a bad person but sometimes i think God is punishing me and wants me dead.I know that makes me sound a bit bonkers but that's how i feel.

diane07
14-05-11, 18:19
Hi PB1

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes