PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME

stace81
18-04-06, 02:17
Help me i have just woke up an im havin a really bad attack i dont want to phone my mum because she has work tomorrow an my b/f has his phone of. Im shaking an i cant get my breathing right!!!!
This is driving me mad im exhausted with it.

sford

tnt808
18-04-06, 05:22
Stace,

So sorry you're having to deal with this. Try and relax a bit..if nothing else take a nice hot bath. If you need to phone someone to help you out it is not a sign of weakness, sometimes we need the reassurance of someone who can understand what we are going through!

I hope to talk to you tomorrow and hear that you are feeling better.

Take Care of You,
Tina

jackie
18-04-06, 11:01
your not alone stacey i have woke up in panic. ive ahd a bad last few days of fear what with one symptom or another totally freaking me out and i am now in a bad panic

yuor not alone. wish i had a cure for you but i am thinking of you

jackie

hayles
18-04-06, 11:05
Stacey,

It has been a while since you posted this so I hope
you are doing a lot better.

Just surfing this site, takes my mind off panic and gives me soemthing to do.

So keep surfing and take those deep breaths, and you will get through it as you have always done before.

IT WONT HURT YOU

xx

Hay x

stace81
18-04-06, 12:24
Thank you for your replies.
I managed to get a couple of hours sleep.
Thanks again.xxx

sford

Paddington
18-04-06, 14:44
glad you feelin better,so many people have said they havin set backs this weekend?i know i did.I think surfin on here helps too,and the breathing too,it's so scarey.Bless you and hope you continue to get better,we all here for you.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

sandie
04-12-06, 17:33
Hello Stace

I do hope you are feeling better now - I'm thinking of you. Its true about the breathing, and the yawning; when I'm having a bad attack I also try stretching, coughing, running up and down stairs - I know it all sound so silly but when you are desperate you try everything. My Rescue Remedy really helps with the chest pain/burning too. I'm also learning to tell myself that the palps won't hurt me - its just a physical symptom of something Im anxious about - and the adrenaline is flooding out; its not something medical, there's nothing wrong with me. But it is very hard being rational when you are panicking, particularly when you are on your own. Calling a friend or relative is not being weak - when someone loves you and you need them, they don't care if its in the middle of the night. Don't forget, you don't have to be suicidal to call the Samaritans - they're open 24 hours a day and will always listen to you and your probs' they are anonymous and non judgemental and will help get you through a difficult panic attack.

Sandie