PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Arfur9
14-05-11, 20:54
I thought it was about time I joined:unsure:
my real name is Nige, I live in the northeast of England, I've been suffering badly from Agoraphobia for the last 6 or 7 years, so much so I rarely leave the house.. I don't walk anywhere, or travel in cars.

Crazy thing is I know I'm not going to die, have a heart attack, pass out and I can control it to an extent, but have no faith in myself, I can't even remember when the last attack was:blush:

hopefully I can find some answers here, with me being so bad I haven't seen my GP for years or know were to look, its so easy just to avoid the reality sometimes

diane07
14-05-11, 20:55
Hi Arfur9

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Arfur9
14-05-11, 21:13
Thanks..
Yes I've been looking, everything in the Agoraphobia topic I can relate too, but a lot of questions now lol

Veronica H
15-05-11, 12:05
:welcome:Nige. Glad you have found us. You will find good information and support here to help you move forward.

Vx

paulst
15-05-11, 15:20
Hi Nige welcome to the forum, im glad you found us:)

paula lynne
15-05-11, 18:14
Welcome Nige, youre not alone. Glad to have you with us.:)

Arfur9
16-05-11, 12:39
Thanks for the welcomes:shades:

I'll post soon on how I'm trying to deal with the problem, its a bit different to anyone else:)