PDA

View Full Version : DIAGNOSIS PLEASE

Lottie32
27-03-04, 11:46
Can anybody help?

Since December I have been making huge steps to "cure" myself.

Despite a setback in January, where I had quite a bad bout of depression (for which I am taking fluoxetine) I am feeling MUCH better.:D:D:D:D

However, I'm still suffering from terrible tiredness. I was used to this when I was anxious, as just being anxious and having all that extra adrenaline pumping round is tiring.

At the minute though I feel really calm and chilled, but still I'm terribly tired.

There have been a few times at work this week where I have dozed of at my computer!!!! Not good.[|)]

I eat really well and healthily, do an hour cardio and weights twice a week at the gym. I've reduced my alcohol and caffine consumption considerably, and generally feel lots better for it. I also take Vit C and B Complex, Omega 3 and garlic.

So why do I feel so exhausted? I have one night where I went to bed after 11 this week, but even if I have an earlier night, I'm not getting a full nights sleep, cos I have to get up to wee at least once! I've tried to cut down on what I drink before bed, but to be fair, it's not much anyway. Also, I keep waking up at 7 and can't get back to sleep again!

I've also noticed that I look quite pale and washed out, and my nails, which have always been strong are flaking and brittle.

It's driving me mad, and athough i now have the inclination to do things, I often haven't got the energy!

Can anybody recommend a supplement to give me my zing back?

Thanks

Charlie

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Meg
27-03-04, 11:58
In the post.
Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
27-03-04, 19:30
Meg

Can you tell us what you suggested?

Nicola

stimpy
30-03-04, 02:09
I'd like to know the answer to that one - lol

Falling asleep at the keyboard, not good as you wake up with YTREWQ stamped on your forehead, and people asking what possessed you to get a QWERTY tatoo in such an unusual place.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Lottie32
31-03-04, 19:39
Meg

thank you so much - received mystery parcel yesterday when got in after having tea with friend, so was late, and not been on telly since Friday.

Was terribly confused (although always nice to receive a mystery parcel - big kid or what)

Thought it must have been you

Started immediately (although i can't say its the nicest tasting thing ever)

Thank you for your thoughtfulness

Love x

Charlie

Meg
31-03-04, 20:40
It's just a rich liquid mineral, trace elements and vitamin supplement packed with fulvates and amino acids.

Lets see if it does what it says on the tin for Charlie.

It's raspberry flavour - you should try the diabetic version Charlie- now that is yuk !

Do you mean you couldn't read my signature !- lol

Meg

"Come to the edge."
"We can't. We're afraid."
"Come to the edge."
"We can't. We will fall!"
"Come to the edge."
And they came.
And he pushed them.
And they flew.

- Guillaume Apollinaire

Lottie32
07-04-04, 23:02
Signature? Sorry I thought somebody had squashed a spider on the page! LOL

Love x

Charlie