PDA

View Full Version : depression

duke246810
15-05-11, 19:44
Hi there, i am not sure whether i am suffering from depression.. i am a female, but have been feeling extremely down for the past year. Im not sure whether im sufferng from depression but i have got aslot of stress in my life.

I also suffer from health anxiety sometimes in servere cases. This really gets me down.

I keep myself from any social contact because i am so ashamed and self concious, im not sure what to do anymore.

I so desperately want to go out and see people but i am so shy and embarrest i cant help it.

i have so many things to deal with at the moment, and am so sad and down, i cry for no reason at all and am having such a hard time.

Someone please help me, please tell me if i am suffering from depression :(
thankyou x

pinkdove
15-05-11, 22:17
:) Hi Duke, we spoke in the chat room, and that was a big step for you to take, i suspect that you may be suffering from depression and social anxiety, which many of us here suffer too (but i'm not an expert) why don't you make an appointment to see your gp, there is a lot of help for you if you ask for it, i know it can be hard, but why suffer any longer, i so feel for you as i have suffered depression, and am still fighting anxiety,but when i finally got help, things started to improve. you must talk to someone , and soon, please ask for help, only your gp can say for sure what is wrong, but try not to worry to much, take care and keep us imformed, there is plenty of help on this site, big hugs :hugs: