PDA

View Full Version : Bad week!

lisa p
18-04-06, 12:14
Hi,
Last week I was really pleased with myself, felt quite well, unusual for me!, managed to go shopping three times in the week and felt proud.

On Thursday my husband and son are off to Teneriffe for a week and due to my PA's I am staying at home with my four year old daughter. Already started panicking, feel sick, shaky and very tearful. I hate goodbyes, and hope I will feel better once they have gone.

I will be busy, as a surprise for my son I am going to get his bedroom decorated and bought him a new bed etc, so feel quite excited about that, but keep worrying about how I will cope on my own.

What happens if I have bad days and cant get my daughter to nursery? Woke up this morning worrying about the school run this afternoon.

Sorry to go on, feel really low after I did so well last week. Back to internet shopping! Will be probably be posting quite a bit over the next couple of days!!

Lisa Px

Ma Larkin
18-04-06, 13:04
Hi Lisa, sounds like you'll be busy & I'm sure you'll get to spend some lovely quality time with your daughter, knowing hubby & son will be having a great time. I went to Magalluf in August, I was probably at my worst with panic attacks at the time, I was dreading it. Got the flight over & done with, had a couple of dodgy moments, but thoroughly enjoyed it until I got my bag stolen with all my medication in it!! Luckily, although it was on my mind constantly that I had no medication, I didn't suffer too much. I know how much you'll miss them, how about keeping a diary for whilst they are away, just for them to let them know what you've been up to. I did that one year when my boyfriend went away for Xmas & i'll cherish that diary forever, me & the kids drew pictures in it & wrote loads of stuff. Its great to look back on things like that & it doesn't half make the time fly by. I've laughed & cried over that diary. Boyfriends long gone now, but i've still got the diary & still look at it from time to time. Still laugh & cry as well haha!!!

Les, x

skye338
18-04-06, 13:15
Hiya Lisa

Try not to fret too much hun...we are all here to help support you through the next week.

Accept the things you cannot change and have courage to change the things you can.