PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else feel like this?

kelly2010
16-05-11, 20:43
when i get up in the morning and start moving about i feel light headed and funny which starts my anxiety off. I went to the doctor he checked my blood pressure and said it was fine and i was dehighdrated but i think its also my anxiety. Today i felt like it then a weird feeling came over me and i had a bit of a panic attack and have been feeling off ever since. I feel nervious and short of breath sweating hands and feet and my head feels like ive had a few drinks is this normal anxiety? it scares me that something bads gonna happen! ;-[

mabel
16-05-11, 21:37
Mornings are often the worst time for anxiety and depression sufferers! Its a really common thing! Not much help when you are going through it I know! But just remember it is a normal pattern! And as you get better it will fade.

I find getting up and getting on with things helps. Even though its a struggle! A real struggle at times!!! But it helps! Just remember its 'normal' for someone with anxiety to feel worse in the mornings so there is nothing wrong with you so tell it to sod off! And just get on with your routine! It might be a bit hard to begin with but before you know it you wont even notice anymore!
Hang in there!

Mabel xxx

mabel
16-05-11, 21:37
Carry on through the panic. It does work!!!

Rhys1879SAFC
16-05-11, 21:57
Kelly, do you feel like you're in a dream? Its weird to describe... it feels as though you're not real, as if the world is just passing you by?

From what you've described so far I'd say it sounds like depersonalisation.

kelly2010
16-05-11, 22:12
I get that feeling that im not there! i sound like a weirdo lol thats the only way i can describe it! i can be walking down the road and i dont feel there:ohmy: